Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1184

bbrisk:

good afternoon all! my construction giving an error when working on the data:

for(int trade = OrdersTotal() - 1; trade >= 0; trade--)

{

if(OrderSelect(trade, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))

{

if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==1 && (OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP)

Nopending Buyorders, there is one open and in if. Anybody has a problem with this?

You have shown a scrap of code. There are no miracles. What's next?

Artyom Trishkin:
What's next?

Next isthe "grail"...

Hi. Can you tell me if it's possible to test the Expert Advisor not by profit/loss ratio, but by the number of profitable trades to loss-making ones?

stepystr:
Hi. Can you tell me if it's possible to test an EA not by profit/loss ratio, but by the number of profitable trades to unprofitable ones?

it is in the report

MakarFX:

it is in the report

This is for one set of parameters. What if you go through the parameters?

stepystr:
It's on one set of parameters. What if the parameters were to be overridden?

a new report every time...

You phrase the question correctly...what do you want from the tester?

MakarFX:

a new report every time...

You phrase the question correctly...what do you want from the tester?

Go through 4 parameters (TakeProfit and StopLoss are not involved) by entry and exit point, find the combination with the highest number of profitable ones.

stepystr:
Go through the 4 parameters (TakeProfit and StopLoss are not involved) by entry and exit point, find the combination with the highest number of profitable ones.
Only the report will help you

I have not changed anything. Before, when there were other versions of MQL, there were no errors, but with the change of language and the addition of new symbols, the computer started to stall.

sla100:
I haven't changed anything. Before, when there were other versions of MQL, there were no errors, but when I changed the language and added new characters, the computer started to stall.

Strange...the last four warnings are clearly the hands of an amateur.

Then you should go to a code writer or freelancer...