Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1162

Artyom Trishkin:

It doesn't matter - almost everything fits.

Thank you.

I forgot to ask, in what year was MT4 updated to its current state?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Forgot the question, in what year was MT4 updated to its current state?

here is

Snapshot2

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Forgot to ask, in what year was MT4 updated to its current state?

Around the beginning of 2014https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1387

But it's not exact - I haven't dealt with MT4 for several years

But the developers combined MQL4 and MQL5 as much as possible, before that time MQL4 was not developed

According to Volchansky build 1262 from 11.02.2020

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of MetaTrader 4 build 1260

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2020.02.18 08:06

What do you have in Service-Settings-Charts-Max bars in the window? I set the new account to 65000, here I tried to download, 65000 and downloaded, everything is ok, build 1262 from 11.02.2020. More than two months of history.

Igor Makanu:

somewhere in early 2014https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1387

But it's not exact - I haven't dealt with MT4 for several years

But the developers at that time combined the languages MQL4 and MQL5 as much as possible, before that MQL4 was not developed

Yes, that's it. The structures have appeared. That's good,) the order system is easier on the mind than the position system.

Strange, in the articles of 2017 to see solutions through functions in cross-platform EAs. Happens....))))

Alexsandr San:

here

)))) That's hilarious)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Forgot question, in what year was MT4 updated to its current state?

February 11, 2020. Build 1262.

Or what do you mean? Language merger, or rather convergence? That was a long time ago.

Artyom Trishkin:

11 February 2020. Bild 1262.

Or what do you mean? The merging of languages, or rather the convergence? That was a long time ago.

Yeah. I apologize a little bit for not expressing myself correctly. Thank you all.

Good afternoon!

For the second time with my task of calculations inside the bar of the high frame (H4) at the expense of the bars of the low. I have understood how to get data on M15 on the bar from H4. But I have problems with the following aspect. For example, I collect data from the M15 TF on the 3rd H4 candle and as a result I process all 16 candles within the 3rd bar. But how do I get some more bars on M15 in addition to those 16, because they will already be from the 4th candle on H4? Please guide me and give me a hint.

To get data from M15 uses the following code:
datetime timefromcopy = iTime(_Symbol, tf1,index); // index - бар с Н4
copied = CopyRates(_Symbol,tf1,timefromcopy,16,rates);  tf1 -  период М15

Evgeniy Butakov:

Good afternoon!

Second time with my task of calculations inside the bar of the high frame (H4) at the expense of the bars of the low. I have understood how to receive data on M15 on the bar from H4. But I got stuck at this point. For example, I collect data from the M15 TF on the 3rd H4 candle and as a result I process all 16 candles within the 3rd bar. But how do I get some more bars on M15 in addition to those 16, because they will already be from the 4th candle on H4? Please help me, advise.

M15 uses this code to get data from M15:

You need to read the documentation more carefully. Why do you take the bar index when there is an option to get everything you want by the specified time "from" and "to" time.