Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1149

Igor Makanu:

you can't

Look for a thread in the 4K section, there was a question like this about a week ago and someone suggested a solution using WinAPI (.dll)

I see, thank you.

Guys, I'm repeating the question. I've already looked everywhere. Please tell me how to disable autoscrolling graphics on android? ( Meta Treder 4)

How do I know which "Symbol Set" (Forex Major, Forex Crosses...) a symbol belongs to? I searched everywhere I could. I've looked for "Symbol Set","Symbol Set" and "Symbol Group". I didn't find it in SymbolInfo ().

Alexey Kolybelnikov:
How do I know which "Symbol Set" (Forex Major, Forex Crosses...) a symbol belongs to? I searched everywhere. I've looked for "Symbol Set", "Symbol Set" and "Symbol Group". I didn't find it in SymbolInfo ().

SYMBOL_PATH

Character tree path

string

Alexey Viktorov:

SYMBOL_PATH

Character tree path

string

It's all so relative...

Each office may have a different set of major/minor/others that ...

It may be that in one place the symbol is classified as a major, but in another place it is not.

Alexey Kolybelnikov:
Can you please tell me how to find out which "Symbol Set" (Forex Major, Forex Crosses...) a symbol belongs to? I searched everywhere I could. I've looked for "Symbol Set", "Symbol Set" and "Symbol Group". I didn't find it in SymbolInfo ().

why look it up in the terminal?

answer yourself what major/minor means, and define it by the symbol.

Artyom Trishkin:

It's all so relative...

Each office may have its own set of majors/minorities/etc.

It may be that in one place the symbol is classified as a major, but in another place it is not.

When you write for yourself, you take into account the peculiarities of one broker. When you change brokers, it is not difficult to look at and correct if necessary.

Can't download MT4 on my laptop. I choose to download MT4, but MT5 is downloaded. What is the reason? Who will tell?

I have Win 7 x64.

Яна Шульга:

Can't download MT4 on my laptop. I choose to download MT4, but MT5 is downloaded. What is the reason? Who will tell?

I have Win 7 x64.

There is no link on this site to download MT4 - it can only be downloaded from your broker

Alexandr Sokolov:

There is no link on this website to download MT4 - it can only be downloaded from your broker

Thank you, it worked.
Do you know if it is possible to place orders in strategy tester on MT5? I want to test one of the standard indicators