Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1089

Hello all!

There is such an indicator

changed the window in it

#property indicator_separate_window

rendering

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,2);

and period

int Bar = iBarShift (NULL,PERIOD_H1, BarTime, false);
ExtMapBuffer1[i] = iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1, Bar);

How do I make it update with every new bar?

Thank you.

Geo_ShowOpenDayLevel
Geo_ShowOpenDayLevel
  • www.mql5.com
RSI Improved ChartBuilder Позволяет легко строить любые синтетические графики с участием любого количества торговых интрументов. Достаточно лишь задать формулу.

Thank you, @ Artyom Trishkin for your library. It has been a great help.

jaffer wilson:
Thank you, @ Artyom Trishkin for your library. It has been a great help.

You're welcome. There will be more to come.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
This only concerns limiters? There should be the maximum possible number of orders that may be in the market... Or is it the same number?

the word limit inACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERSdoes not mean limit, it means limit, i.e. the limit number

In the tester.

string   dir         = AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_COMPANY);
   string   filename    = dir+"\\NCdata_"+Symbol()+"_"+TF+"_"+IntegerToString(structBlock[0].offset)+"_"+TimeToString(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES|TIME_SECONDS)+".csv";
                          StringReplace(filename," ","_");
                          StringReplace(filename,":","_");

The file name is expected to contain the current date.

In reality, the file is written as NCdata_EURUSD_3600_2_2019.06.03_23_59_59.csv.

ReplacingTimeCurrent with TimeLocal does nothing either.

Сергей Таболин:

In the tester.

The file name is expected to contain the current date.

In reality, the file is written as NCdata_EURUSD_3600_2_2019.06.03_23_59_59.csv.

Replacing TimeCurrent with TimeLocal does nothing either.

In the tester, all times are equal to tester time - i.e. ticks. This was solved by creating a dummy file, and taking its property - date of last change.

Aleksey Mavrin:

In the tester, all times are equal to the tester time - i.e. ticks. Solved this by creating a blank file, and taking its property - date of last change.

Thanks. I hadn't thought of that...

Aleksey Mavrin:

the word limit inACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS does not mean limit, it means limit, i.e. the limit number

I see, the description is kind of vague too:

ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS

Maximum allowed number of active pending orders (0 - no limit)

Where can I download the mt5 handbook in this format to read comfortably on a smartphone with android 6.0. Now I can open the guide, but only half a page of text is visible and I can't do anything about it or is there something I don't know?

Nikolai Skorokhodov:
Where can I download the mt5 handbook in this format to read comfortably on a smartphone with android 6.0. Now I can open the guide, but only half a page of text is visible and I can't do anything about it or is there something I don't know?
Here