Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1014

Seric29:
... Далее я создал жёсткие ссылки по ключу H терминалы у меня установлены вот так ...

Do you guys know if you can export arrays and variables?

I've said it before, I'll say it again: "Forget about the existence of the /H switch and use symlinks to the folder where any file will be located, with the /D or /J switch

As I understand it, exporting arrays to mql is not possible, which means that in order to complete the project we need to use files. One robot writes to a file and another robot reads a link to this file, because the file cannot perform the function of a prototype. But I don't know how to work with it yet, there's no way to figure it out.

In mql, is it necessary to create a file manually when working with files? I still haven't understood if there is a file creation function.

Seric29:
In mql, is it necessary to create a file manually when working with files? I still haven't understood if there is a file creation function.

It's just worth looking through the help...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It also says: invalid lots amount

The EA's arguments are not checked and the lot size is not rationed.

PS - well, do not put everything in the market, especially things that you do not use. I have no idea what to do with them.

Thank you.

Why do not immediately use. I have a hand this algorithm ottorgovyayuschaya on excellent. I want to finish it.

I'm interested in this particular question.

Dmitriy Prigodich:

Thank you.

Why don't I use it right away? I'm doing a great job with my hands on this algorithm. I want to finish it.

This particular one, I'm interested in the checks

This resource has practically everything. It's worth a look.
Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
  • www.mql5.com
Все продукты Маркета перед публикацией проходят обязательную предварительную проверку, так как небольшая ошибка в логике советника или индикатора может привести к убыткам на торговом счете. Именно поэтому нами разработана серия базовых проверок, призванных обеспечить необходимый уровень качества продуктов Маркета. Если в процессе проверки...

Artyom Trishkin:

It's worth looking through the help...

I read the manual and understood that there are 3 forms of files that mql works with, further I understood that there is a function to open a file, write a file, read a file, close a file, delete a file if not confused but I did not see that there is a function to create a file.

Alexey Viktorov:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "Forget about the existence of the /H switch and use symlinks to the folder where any file will be located, with the /D or /J switch

Why does the robot that works with the link not want to work online but only works once when you drop it on the chart?

Can you suggest a floating profit/loss indicator to be in the oscillator window and save data. I need to see how the triangle lock deviates during news releases and over a day

Seric29:

I read the manual and understood that there are 3 forms of files that mql works with, further I understood that there is a function to open a file, write a file, read a file, close a file, delete a file if not confused but I did not see that there is a function to create a file.

Try to open non-existing file with FileOpen()...

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileOpen
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileOpen
  • www.mql5.com
[in]  Имя открываемого файла, может содержать подпапки. Если файл открывается для записи, то указанные подпапки будут созданы в случае их отсутствия. [in]  значение, используемое в качестве разделителя в txt или csv-файле. Если для csv-файла разделитель не указан, то по умолчанию используется символ табуляции. Если для txt-файла разделитель не...