Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 904

Alexey Viktorov:

It needs stochastic values.

Although... I'm already confused myself as to what he needs. It's a stochastic condition, but the bars are copied...

Yes, it's not suitable for stochastics.

Alexey Viktorov:

Did a similar thing yesterday, only with high and low arrays

Without time series flip. So how is mql5 built in? zero bar on the left.

Plus, you can copy the indicator buffer not the whole buffer, but only the specified amount from the indicated bar. And I advised fmax() and fmin() by mistake. I meant ArrayMaximum()

Thank you very much! It finally worked!

Alexey Viktorov:

It needs stochastic values.

Although... I'm already confused myself what he needs. It's a stochastic condition, but the bars are copied...

This is for stochastic)) It's just for a modification stochastic, so just getting ready-made values isn't suitable for my task. That's why I need to do everything by formula, taking into account the different input parameters.

Alexandr Sokolov:

Thank you very much! It's finally working

I'm glad I could help.

Why is the panel in the MT5 tester different from the one in the MT5 terminal?

The text in the tester is shifted to the left

In the terminal it is centered as it should be

Another question about the panel in the tester - why do I move it every once in a while?

Hello!

Can someone explain why when the Dow-Jones jumps, as it did today, so do DAX30 and SUI30 and UK100, even though the indices are calculated for completely different companies from completely different countries. Somehow this all makes one vaguely suspicious...

Hello, how do I set a buffer for an hour in the future?

if(BufUP[1]==EMPTY_VALUE) { BufUP[1]=low[1];}

Ghabo:

Hello, how do I set a buffer for an hour in the future?

Make it shift by 1 bar, but it will be filled with the current bar reading.

Greetings. Please advise on arrays.

How to write a (one-dimensional) array so that its indexes were not less than possible tickets ?

The account has ten-digit ticks, I can't specify an array of that size.

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings. Please advise on arrays.

How to write a (one-dimensional) array so that its indexes (size, as I understand it) are not less than possible ticks ?

You can't. Either schedule not to open any more positions, or declare an array of zero dimensions and at each new one, increase the array dimension by 1.