Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 841

Konstantins Korolkovs:

To control your greed

That is not the answer to my question.

Control your greed, no one minds. But the question is that you can control it without opening a position.

Alekseu Fedotov:

Try for theOBJ_TEXT object, to set the anchor point in the properties

ANCHOR_CENTER

The anchor point is strictly in the centre of the object

I know what it means to be an expert in the indirect code, I'm not very good at it, so thank you very much. I've done it myself due to simplicity, I fixed vertical volumes and all numbers in the basement are green, but it's not good to compare them for analysis, so I had to work with candlesticks, where it's clear-red is down green-maximum and I got it in accordance with the code as well :ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_ANCHOR,ANCHOR_CENTER); Good luck to you. I will think how to put it all in the basement.

RoboForex, it turns out, has changed cent accounts from 4 digits to 5 digits from 13.05.2019 - be alert, most EAs may not work correctly, as this issue is usually resolved by the EA during initialization!

Anyone have any ideas about how to handle this situation in code, so that the EA understands the change and automatically changes all settings expressed in pips?

Question, how do I get a pointing to a graphical object?
With the output of that name.
Apart from the obvious crutch solution of getting the mouse coordinates on the mouse move event, then checking if there is any graphical object at those coordinates

Can you please tell me, I have loaded an array of string values from a file - more than 5000 strings and 20 fields. Which way to go if I need to select and delete or copy unnecessary values from values of two-dimensional string array[][20] or similar structure by if(), to end up with array or structure with only values that satisfy if()? Or could this be done while reading the file into the array?

WinProject:
Can you please tell me which way to go if I need to select, delete or copy unnecessary values from values of two-dimensional string array[][10] or similar structure by if() clause to end up with array or structure only with values satisfying if() clause?
Очистка массива от заданного (ых) элементов
Очистка массива от заданного (ых) элементов
  • www.mql5.com
Есть массив содержащий набор данных по типу 1,2,3,6,9,5,6,3,25,6,8,7,4 нужно удалить например значения 3 и на выходе получить тот же массив без 3 и...

Artyom Trishkin:

Thank you so much, you've helped me out so many times!)

Roman Sharanov:
Question, how do I get a pointing to a graphical object?
With the output of that name.
Other than the obvious crutch solution of getting the mouse coordinates on a mouse move event, followed by a check if there is any graphical object at those coordinates

The question is, how to make money without working?
Apart from the obvious crutch solution of - work)

Taras Slobodyanik:

The question is, how do you make money without working?
Apart from the obvious crutch solution of working)

If you can't make money, steal.

Алексей Тарабанов:

If you can't make money, steal.

No, then I would ask: "how to steal without stealing" )