Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 685

Igor Makanu:

read help by pressing F1 in the source code on "commands" on input or extern ;)i.e. extern is not needed?

Sprut112:

yes, input or extern must be removed

Igor Makanu:

yes, remove input or extern

ctrl+a+del, and remember to compile and close the editor)

Igor Makanu:

yes, input or extern must be removed

Thanks

There is only one line in the Macd EA settings window, how do I change the others, in the code itself? And how do I add a stoploss

Is there any easy way to tell if a previous trade closed on a stop or not?

Roman Sharanov:
Is there any easy way to find out if a previous trade closed at stoploss or not?

find the previous trade in the history and see :-) if it closed at stoploss

- I have [sl] or (sl) added to the comment - as far as I understand it depends on the server settings. As a rule the first.

- The closing price is near stoploss.

Hello people. MT4 ))):

In ObjectCreate objects , for example (trend), in the popup window the level price is NOT accurate .

I KNOW you can: 1) use HLINE (the digital value will be on the terminal scale), but it is not accurate in the popup;

2) insert price (name+price) in object name, but then the popup window will have TWO values.

QUESTION: HOW TO CORRECT the valueof ObjectCreate so that the popup window outputs an accurate numeric value of level????

I can't figure out how the TARGET value in the popup is determined.

Is it possible to do a software level corrector? I need a hint, better visually))), and I know how to program.

Thanks for the reply)))

kopeyka2:

Hello people. MT4 ))):

In ObjectCreate objects , for example (trend), in the popup window the level price is NOT accurate .

I KNOW you can: 1) use HLINE (the digital value will be on the terminal scale), but it is not accurate in the popup;

2) insert price (name+price) in object name, but then the popup window will have TWO values.

QUESTION: HOW TO CORRECT the valueof ObjectCreate so that the popup window outputs an accurate numeric value of level????

Is it possible to do a software level corrector? I need a hint, better visually)))), and I know how to program.

Thanks for the reply)))

AddObjectSetString(0,name,OBJPROP_TOOLTIP,prices), and insert the prices by which the line is drawn

kopeyka2:

Hello people. MT4 ))):

Is it possible to do a software level corrector? I need a hint, better visually)))), and I know how to program.

Thanks for the reply)))

You don't see the price of the object, you see the price of the mouse cursor over the object in question.

As said above, use tooltips.