Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 559

Decromor:
because for example a ticket is of type Int, price Double, and an array can only be of one type.

Konstantin's answer explains everything. The structure is exactly what I was hinting at.

Alexey Viktorov:

Konstantin's answer explains everything. The structure is exactly what I was alluding to.

I didn't know about this possibility, thank you very much, very handy!

could you please tell me how to download the MQL4 manual in one file?

Thank you in advance

foga:

could you please tell me how to download the MQL4 manual in one file?

Thank you in advance

MetaEditor --> F1

Good afternoon!

Can you please tell me if there is any information for a complete beginner on the

MT4 platform?

AndreyPavelev:

Good afternoon!

Can you please tell me if there is any information for a complete beginner on the

MT4 platform?

It's easier to ask a question straight away ...

Konstantin Nikitin:

MetaEditor --> F1

the developer's website is downloading mt5 instead of mt4 ))

where do they have mt4 now?

foga:

the developer's website is downloading mt5 instead of mt4 ))

where do they have mt4 now?

Download wherever the account is registered.

Hello, could you please tell me how to identify the minimum and maximum on the account of the day, just by counting the five-minute mark from the opening of the day, thank you.

виталик:
hello,can you please tell me how to determine which is the minimum which is the maximum for the day,just by counting on the five-minute from the opening of the day,thank you.

Questions strange answers difficult by the stream of thought bubbled something impossible to keep in the mush of the stream of thought please...