Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 398

Shara1:

Moved it out, it didn't work. I'll have to try with the resolution. Where in Windows7 can you find it?

Right click on the screen, screen resolution. This will bring up the screen settings. At the bottom there will also be Make text and other items smaller

How do I know if the tester is running on four? Thank you.

Can you tell me how to disable the ray when creating a trend line? I just want the line to connect 2 points

ObjectSetInteger(chart,_name,OBJPROP_RAY,false);
RomanRott
:

Can you tell me how to disable the ray when creating a trend line? I just want the line to connect 2 points

Vasiliy Smirnov:

Got it, thanks.

Greetings. Can anyone advise how to implement a lot increase after a losing trade and if the next trade is in profit, the lot will return to the initial value as standard?

mrostrich:

Greetings. Can anyone advise how to implement a lot increase after a losing trade and if the next trade is in profit, the lot will return to the initial value as standard?

Look for Martingale, Martin, Marty in CodeBase. In the terminal there is a Library tab at the bottom for this.

Please tell me how to get rid of the Demo version blocked alert that keeps popping up!

styrad:

Please tell me how to get rid of the Demo version blocked alert that keeps popping up!

Buy a non-demo version of the software.

Artyom Trishkin:

Buy a non-demo version of the software.

which programme? I have a live account and a demo account