Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 264

Artyom Trishkin:

In MT5 there is a standard function.

In MT4 look towards software loading of the required template to the chart. However, there is a problem here - when you load a new template on the chart with the EA, the template unloads this EA.

You can just display graphical objects on the chart instead of the indicator lines - it works fine, but only for a small interval of history - I usually put output for 30 to 100 bars - it is enough for analysis of the short-term history.

Thanks, let's try it!

Good day all, I am just starting to understand mql4 language, and I have such a question. I manually put a horizontal line on the chart, how can I get a description of this line ObjectDescription?

Please help filter my "grail" starts great... the point is simple puts orders on candlestick tops. take $1-3 off and out... I've been doing this for January February 2017... everything's super good... But then the nonsense starts. Please look for some kind of filter... that will show that the movement in the candle is stopped and there will be no movement... I need a little pullback inside the candle... it starts super but then it goes...can someone knowledgeable help him find a filter...then everything will be super good...start with january 2017 usdypi april march you can see the problem

Files:
5rqr.mq4  23 kb

ivan12347777:Please help filter out my "grail" starts great... the gist is simple puts orders on the tops of the candles

This is the only correct strategy - sell at the top, buy at the bottom. There are trend filters in CodeBase

STARIJ:

This is the only correct strategy - sell at the top, buy at the bottom. There are trend filters in CodeBase

In a flat, yes, but the opposite is true in a trend)

Taras Slobodyanik:

In a flat, yes, but the opposite is true in a trend)

What exactly is the opposite? Sell at the bottom and buy at the top? Well, the flag in your hand ))))

Can you tell me how to follow a link by pressing a button on a chart? There used to be a piece of code like this, but I can't find it.

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Can you tell me how to follow a link by pressing a button on a chart? There used to be a piece of code like this, but I can't find it.

Thank you!

Is the graph in the browser or where?

Vitalie Postolache:

What exactly is the opposite? Sell at the bottom and buy at the top? Well, the flag in your hand ))))

do you always trade against the trend? )

Taras Slobodyanik:

Do you always trade against the trend? )

Do you always buy cucumbers of the same quality for 50 when they are 10 next to each other?