Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 211

-Aleks-:

If you need to carry out an action at 33, then

and if you exclude any action at 33, then

contrary, thank you in advance, from 1 to 100 so 33 will not work, I know how it is solved when the number is one, if they are different dozen of them, that's the question?

simply choose, for example 5,8,13.21,34,55,89 // so these numbers don't work between 1 and 100

виталик:

contrary, thank you in advance, from 1 to 100 to 33 do not work, I know how it is solved when the number is one, if they are different dozen of them, that's what the question?

just a choice, for example 5,8,13.21,34,55,89 // that these numbers do not work in the range from 1 to 100

You create an array of "unnecessary" numbers. You check the number in the array, if it's there, you skip it. The question is where you should skip them.

виталик:

contrary, thank you in advance, from 1 to 100 to 33 did not work, I know how it is solved when the number is one, if they are different a dozen of them, that's what the question is?

just a choice, for example 5,8,13.21,34,55,89 // that these numbers do not work in the range from 1 to 100

And what is not like an example from the documentation?

//--- первый пример 
switch(x) 
  { 
   case 'A': 
      Print("CASE A"); 
      break; 
   case 'B':   // Можно записать и в одну строку, и разделить 10 значений в 2 строки... На любителя.
   case 'C': 
      Print("CASE B or C"); 
      break; 
   default: 
      Print("NOT A, B or C"); 
      break; 
  } 

Here's a variant in the loop

/********************Script program start function*******************/
void OnStart()
{
 for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++)
  {
   switch(i)
    {
     case 1: case 3:
     continue;
    }
   Comment(i);
  }
}/*******************************************************************/
Is the Fibonacci sequence random? Or can it be used to determine the next number?

Hi, I need help.

How can I limit the number of OrderSend orders to only as many as I want, e.g. to open 5 orders, because my EA will open positions every tick. How do I do this? Please write the code. This is my code:

extern int tp=100;

extern int sl=200;

double lot=0.01;

int start()

{

OrderSend("USDJPY",OP_SELL,lot,Bid,1,Ask+sl*Point,Ask-tp*Point, "Batsasho",1,0,Red);

}

Hi, could you tell me how to make the indicator save parameters to a file 'D:\.txt'?

Эдуард Бугаев:
Hello, could you tell me how to make the indicator save parameters to a file 'D:\.txt'?

Why would it do that?

Эдуард Бугаев:
Hello, could you tell me how to make an indicator save parameters to a file 'D:\.txt'?

Alternatively https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9781
ZigZag to File
ZigZag to File
  • votes: 4
  • Анатолий Сергеев
  • www.mql5.com
Скрипт записывает значения индикатора ZigZag в файл формата CSV.

Эдуард Бугаев:
Hello, could you tell me how to make an indicator save parameters to a file 'D:\.txt'?

The first variant is to save parameters in MQL4/FIles/??.txt and copy it to the root D using WinAPI:

second way: to create D:\IndicatorsConfig directory and create a symlink to it from MQL4/Files/Configs, then files written by the terminal allegedly to Configs directory will be placed to D:\IndicatorsConfig

And finally, you can use only WinAPI instead of MQL FileXXXX and "get out of sandbox".

Hello,

Looking for the following information:

1. regarding the implementation of SMS-notifications when processing key events in the work of the Expert Advisor.

About realization of opening and closing of trade from 12-00 PST till 18-00 PST (with sms-notification of course :) about the beginning and end of a weekly trading session ).

About implementing an email notification after completion of trade (18-00 PTN) - sending report on the work of the advisor for a weekly trading session, in the tester, with a graph and indication of dates of opening positions, closing dates, prices, profits/losses at the end of closing positions. Or will the reports be in txt format ?

Please advise which functions or scripts will implement it ? How can I do it? May be there is a topic about it - SMS and e-mail notifications and reports.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1454

Here's something like this, but to make it simpler)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/53920

The algorithm of sms notifications is not bad, our EA sends us email, and the email operator sends us the text of the letter. All brilliantly simple. All we need is to register our mobile phone. It's easier now.

I'll go read, I found a similar function - SendMail().I wonder how complicated it is?

Alexey Viktorov:

What's not to like about the example in the documentation?

Here's a variant like this in the loop

Is the Fibonacci sequence random? Or can it be used to determine the next number?

Fibo is just random, thanks