Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 171

Alekseu Fedotov:

Check this one out, http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=62

Thanks, I'll try to incorporate it into my own program.

Vitaliy29:
Thank you, I'll try to incorporate it into my own program.

Good luck with that.

Vladimir:<br / translate="no">This is a question for the broker, feel free to contact support. Only he knows exactly what the .e suffixes mean. In general, suffixes (also prefixes) in names of currency pairs and other instruments can mean anything: ie - instant execution, m - market execution, dot - five digits in quotation and commission, _OP - instrument for trading binary options,... But of course it's only the broker's decision, he is the final authority in figuring out the meaning of the designations he introduced.

Thank you for your help

and i thought and feared something was wrong with my computer as i changed windows and reinstalled the terminal

Can you please tell me how to change the number of decimal places in MT4 quotes? The thing is that I am importing the instrument history without decimals into a currency pair with 3 decimals, and the extra ones are distorting the perception.

-Aleks-:

Can you please tell me how to change the number of decimal places in MT4 quotes? The thing is that I am importing the instrument history without decimals into a currency pair with 3 decimals, and the extra ones are distorting the perception.

Is it? NormalizeDouble

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Is it? NormalizeDouble

No - it's about changing the number of decimal places, not in the code, but in the graph!

-Aleks-:

No - we are talking about changing the number of decimal places not in the code, but in the graph!

DoubleToString then.

Vitalie Postolache:

DoubleToString then.

No, there is a chart and the quotes are displayed with hundredths, and I need to remove those hundredths from the chart - there is probably a file where the instrument settings are stored, where the spread is set, the minimum step of price change.

-Aleks-:

No, there is a chart, where the quotes are displayed with hundreds, and I need to remove these hundreds from the chart - probably there is a file where the instrument settings are stored, where the spread is set, the minimum step of price change.
There is no such file. All quotes from broker's server come and are displayed as they are.
If you really need it, you can disable the display of prices and draw your own text marks in the required format, it has already been discussed on the forum somewhere.

Vitalie Postolache:
There is no such thing. All quotes from broker's server come in and are displayed as is.
If you really need to, you can disable the display of prices and draw your own text labels in the correct format, this has already been discussed on the forum somewhere.

It is clear that they come, but where this data is stored! I import quotes for another instrument - Si futures and I need to remove the zeros after the decimal point because they are not in Si.