Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 154

-Aleks-:

I feel like I've been accused of something...

Just laziness. Nothing more. Although it might be a different case here.

It's not laziness. It's just not a desire to learn new things. Probably not right. But it's very similar.

Victor Nikolaev:

Only in laziness. No more than that. Although here might be a different case altogether.

It's not laziness. It's just not a desire to learn new things. Probably not right. But it's very similar.

How is it not a willingness to learn new things if I'm learning something and I come across a difficulty and ask for a solution - so I'm learning!?

More likely it is not a desire to dissipate attention to something which theoretically will be useful, but now it is not obvious - it is about the suggestion to study C.

Yes, I have limited time now - deprived myself of a steady income - gone completely into trading and I have mouths to feed - "what are we going to eat?" - It forces me to focus on the goal and leave other needs and interests behind.

Victor Nikolaev:

Only in laziness. No more than that. Although it might be a different case here.

It's not laziness. It's just not a desire to learn new things. Probably not right. But very similar.

Vitya, good to see you here. What prompted it?

I'm either stupid or... Anyway, I can't figure out how to find out what price was on the MA when the bar opened in hindsight? Shift shows completed calculation - it causes distortions...

I have to manually recalculate the necessary bar from the penultimate value?

-Aleks-:

I'm either stupid or... Anyway, I can't figure out how to find out what price was on the MA when the bar opened in hindsight? Shift shows completed calculation - it causes distortions...

Should I manually recalculate the necessary bar from the penultimate value?

How about to apply the calculation to the price Open: iMA(...) ?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And apply the calculation to the price of Open: iMA(...) ?

That's how the result changes! I need an MA at close prices, but with the value that was at the bar opening n bars ago.

-Aleks-:

That's how the result changes! I need MA by close prices, but with the value that was at the bar opening n bars ago.

I need parallel red lines, but they should intersect and three of them should be green and the others purple )))

Oh, yes, and that one straight line in the shape of a kitten!

Vitalie Postolache:

I want parallel red lines, but I want them to intersect, and I want three of them to be green and the rest to be purple )))

Oh, yes, and one straight line in the shape of a kitten!

We are professionals. Let's do it:)

-Aleks-:

This is how the result changes! I need MA on close prices, but with the value that was at the opening of the bar n bars ago.
Write your own MA indicator, which will include an additional buffer in which values are entered when a new bar is formed.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
We are professionals. Let's do it :)

What can you...?

Calculate how many hobbits it takes to change a light bulb?

Send it to freelance? Write "read it there"?

How do I find the transaction coordinate of closing a series of orders in the history as in the example (I plan to draw a line at this point)

I have already asked this question on 151 pages of this thread, but no plausible solution has been found .https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page151

Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...