Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 124

MosheDayan:
There is no need to copy trades here. There is simply a level as of today and it has not yet been reached. And at any time when it is convenient for my friends, they can see and decide for themselves whether it is too late to enter the trade or not. They just have to have my price line (level) on the chart. My trades don't always occur at these levels and I'm afraid to confuse everyone there with my trades.
If you can't write in MQL, you don't want to show your algorithm calculations to the public, then you have to go to the freelance section. If you want to do it for free, then create a separate thread, describe the tasks and algorithms of calculations, maybe someone will get interested.

MosheDayan:
I am afraid to confuse them with my illiteracy, but I will try to explain my "wish". Now I draw levels by hand on a chart, save a template and send them (friends) via e-mail or Facebook messenger. This is time consuming and inconvenient for them...they draw my levels themselves. So I thought I'd make it a little easier.
Yes it's all understandable. The not-so-interesting question remains, is the transmission paid for or not? I'm not trying to count money in someone else's pocket, but I am trying to understand if there is an option to create an indicator and send it to these friends so that they can also count for themselves.

Alexey Viktorov:
It's all very clear. The not so interesting question remains, is the transmission paid for or not? I'm not trying to count money in other people's pockets, but I'm trying to understand if there is an option to make an indicator and send it to these friends so that they can also count for themselves.
Everything is calculated and sent for free as they are really friends and we've created a closed group where we share our forecasts. Calculate on their own (automatically) they will not work as some data can be excluded from the formula. The exclusion of which I decide daily and independently on the basis of many factors.

Sergey Gritsay:
If you do not know how to write in MQL, and you do not want to share your algorithms with the public, then you have only one way to the freelance section. If you want to do it for free, then create a separate thread, describe your tasks and calculation algorithms, maybe someone will get interested.
Here I'm trying to ask what I should be asked to write (if I myself do not master it) ... an adviser or indicator or something else ... i.e. i understand that i will not be able to draw a level on my chart that will appear on several other computers of my colleagues, without using third-party servers?

MosheDayan:
Everything is calculated and sent for free as they are really friends and we have created a closed group where we exchange our forecasts. They will not be able to calculate by themselves (automatically), as some data may be excluded from the formula. I make decisions based on many factors independently and on a daily basis about their exclusion.
Then in order to answer, I need to know the formula in more detail and which parameters may be excluded so that they can be entered as input parameters.

MosheDayan:
Here I'm trying to ask, what should I ask to write (if I don't master it myself)...Expert Advisor or indicator or something else...
And this answer also depends on further discussions. It may be an indicator or a script.

Added to the question added: Yes exactly. Can be sent to the post office.

MosheDayan:
without the use of third-party servers?
this task is not solvable.

MosheDayan:

1. is the calculation algorithm constant from day to day?

2. where does the data for the calculation come from?

3. Do you want your friends to be able to build the desired levels themselves, or do you want to automate the sending of level values?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. is the calculation algorithm constant from day to day?

2. where does the data for the calculation come from?

3. Do you want your friends to be able to build the desired levels themselves, or do you want to automate the sending of level values?

1. the algorithm is not constant

2. The data for the calculations -Thinkorswim (TOS) exchange terminal. Futures on currencies.

3. only automate the sending of values.

MosheDayan:

1. the algorithm is not constant

2. the calculation data isThinkorswim (TOS) exchange terminal. currency futures.

3. only automate the sending of values.

How many friends? What is the message format?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
How many friends? What is the format of the message?
About 25 people. For example: 14.02.2017 EURUSD 1.0630