Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 41

Игорь:

I didn't have any errors I was watching !

A HUGE THANK YOU everything worked at last !!!!

I'm very happy to finally get all my work done !!!

Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the reason after all?

Renat Akhtyamov:
what was the reason?
n when restarting the terminal, the indicator was loaded faster than it was connected to the account, as a resultAccountBalance() returned 0, and consequently the indicator was divided by zero

Sergey Gritsay:
n on restarting the terminal, the indicator was loaded faster than it was connected to the account, as a resultAccountBalance() returned 0 and therefore the indicator was divided by zero

even though it says that there were no errors, but the indicator still crashed on error?

//he would like to learn to see errors so that he could help ....

Hi, do you know where I can view my messages? Or can't it be done?

elektrik777:
Hi, do you know where I can view my messages? Or is that not possible?
It's in your profile. There is a link to ALL your posts.

Hello, they say it pays to post here, is this true? If so, which posts do they pay for?

elektrik777:
Hello, they say it pays to post here, is this true? If so, which posts do they pay for?
Not anymore.

elektrik777:
Здравствуйте говорят тут платят за сообщения правда ли это? Если да то за какие именно сообщения платят?

paid for freelancing, Market, Signals

Haven't followed developments in a while. What are the current prospects for MT4? Are there plans for its further support, development? What do they say on this subject in the chat room?)

Левитин Сергей В.:
Haven't followed developments in a while. What are the current prospects for MT4? Are there plans for its further support, development? What do they say on this subject in the smoking room?)
We do not smoke and we do not advise you to do it either)) MT4 is no longer being improved, they are just fixing bugs.