Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 44

Игорь:

I didn't have any errors, I was watching!

A HUGE THANK YOU everything worked at last !!!!

I'm very happy to finally get all my work done !!!

Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the reason after all?

Renat Akhtyamov:

what was the reason after all?

Yes, you were right, dividing by zero made everything go straight back to normal!

Sergey Gritsay:
Can I.
I think there have already been topics on this subject, but I haven't found anything!

Игорь:
I think there have already been topics on this subject, but I haven't found anything!
Open the data window (Ctr+D) and look at the data transmitted from the indicators in digital form and from which buffers. Then use them through iCustom or ask the indicator author how to use them in automatic trading.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What do you mean "paid for"? Did you pay for them?
I paid for them !

Игорь:
I paid for them !
If you can contact the author - contact him and let him tell you the numbers of the buffers where the values are displayed, or you can do it yourself - experimentally. Next, you need to call the iCustom() function.

Игорь:
Yes you were right dividing by zero and everything fell into place !

I'm not the one who found the cause.

I'll just ask you to look more carefully in the "Experts" tab of the log in the future.

The data can be processed. At first you just need to find out what you are looking for. Click on the "Data window" icon and look at

Alexey Kozitsyn:
If you can get in touch with the author, contact him and have him give you the numbers of the buffers where the values are displayed, or you can do it yourself - experimentally. Next, you need to call the iCustom() function.
Thank you for the direction!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
If you can get in touch with the author, contact him and have him give you the numbers of the buffers where the values are displayed, or you can do it yourself - experimentally. Next, you need to call the iCustom() function.
Thank you for the direction!

how to count bollinger from another indicator in mql4!