Teach me how to make money. - page 6

Hot Estonian guys, what are you talking about? If it's up, is it +1, or -3? Did you ever study physics? Or geometry.

DJDJ22:
Fuck, you guys either make money or don't mess around. The grail is made in silence. It doesn't make noise.
Well, that's not true. All grails are made with a lot of noise, so to speak, with fanfare.

paukas:
Well, that's not true. All of them are dumped with a great deal of fanfare.
Especially in pamm accounts, to the sound of applause....

tara:
Hot Estonian guys, what are you talking about? If it's up, is it +1, or -3? Did you ever study physics? Or geometry.
Я!.. I did... in kindergarten... to stack the cubes on the floor: Profit - a cubicle higher; moose - lower

tara:

Correspondent to the MP:
- Are you familiar with the laws of physics?
- They're not ratified by anyone...
- Have you ever read geometry?
- Is that where it gets killed at the end?

The man:
Я!.. I studied... in kindergarten... to stack cubes on the floor: Profit - a cube a tick higher; moose - lower
So shall we continue in silence (see mql5, pls) or what?

mt4trade:

So shall we continue in silence (see private message on mql5, pls) or what?

So I don't understand then why this forum...? Why help people here with EAs... Why do they help people with Expert Advisors and indicators? Why do they discuss current situation and trading systems...? Is it really because they do not want people to make money...?

DJDJ22:
... The grail is created in silence. It does not make noise.

DoesDJDJ22 write all of his posts here for the express purpose of baffling the mind of the maximum number of "newbies"... and trying to confuse people?

Or am I misunderstanding something?...?

prikolnyjkent: So I don't get it then, why this forum...? Why do they help people with Expert Advisors... Why do they help people with Expert Advisors and indicators? Why do they discuss current situation and trading systems...? Is it really for the purpose of preventing people from making money?
Misunderstanding supported! It's just that you have a "Topic Closed" smiley face there...
prikolnyjkent : Is it thatDJDJ22 writes all his posts here precisely for the purpose of baffling the minds of the maximum number of "newbies"... and to mislead people in every possible way?... Or am I misunderstanding something?

I have several theories! The main one is that if you disclose your methodology, everyone will start earning, and once they've earned it, they'll forget everything. That's when the final collapse of the world economy will come.

So, shall we continue?

So - is the result written in pips or as -1/+1? If it's in pips, how does it add up to the price?

How is it used and how does it affect trading?

prikolnyjkent:

So I don't get it then, why this forum...? Why is there help for people with EAs... and indicators? Why discuss the current situation and trading systems...? Is it really because they do not want people to make money...?

DoesDJDJ22 write all of his posts here for the express purpose of baffling the mind of the maximum number of "newbies"... and trying to confuse people?

Or am I misunderstanding something...?

Exactly.

mt4trade:
I support the misunderstanding! It's just that you have a smiley face there "Topic Closed"...

I have several theories! The main one is that if you reveal your methodology, everyone will start earning, and once they have earned, they will forget everything. That's when the world economy finally collapses.

So, shall we continue?

So - is the result written in pips or as -1/+1? If it's in pips, how does it add up to the price?

How do you use it and how does it affect trading?

+1/-1 will only correctly reflect the essence of what's going on when TP=SL.
If the distances to the stops are DIFFERENT, then you should already be putting POINTS on the chart.

The question "If in pips, how does it add up to price?" - I didn't understand.
Sorry...

prikolnyjkent: +1/-1 will correctly reflect the essence of what is happening only when TP=SL.
If the distances to the stops are DIFFERENT, then you should already be plotting points on the chart.
The question "If in pips, how does it add up to price?" - I didn't understand. Sorry...

Please give examples of how to enter "not the result of a real trade" into the statistics of outcomes , but "the result of the FIT " of the signal given by the TS, with the real price movement that has occurred (your words).

Suppose:

1). buy signal, TS 500, SL 300, price went down 1000. What is written in this case in the statistics?

2). a sell signal, TS 500, SL 300, price went down by 1000. What do we record in the statistics?

Then how do I make my decision - to open BUY or AGAINST the signal? Imade my own assumptions:

Let's take something in average - outcomes were positive N times, so "statistically" it will be negative M times. Then - "flip".