Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 8

paukas:

nikelodeon:

Right, because you have to buy even lower:-)

Yep. But need to sell first.

Yeah.But first you have to sell... ...even lower:-)

))))

Nice branch :)

lexandros:

Gentlemen.

Those who have been in the business for a long time are probably aware of the myth (or fact) that 99% of forex traders lose their money.

I suddenly wondered. Is it really possible to earn anything?

I mean direct trading.

What is the point of this topic. The point is. I've been in this field for probably 10 years. I don't deny that I sometimes earn. But not by trading. I make money by programming, as I'm sure many of you probably do.

There are known facts and people who successfully and extensively earn money by means of fraud. This includes selling grails, all sorts of super-duper courses, etc.

It is also known about people engaged in PAMM (i.e., as owners of PAMM-accounts), showing super-profitable trading on short time intervals and actively collecting money from the "suckers". But I consider this way of earning money to be a "fraud".

Maintaining dealerships (kitchens) also borders on fraud. But this is a separate subject. Let's keep silent about advertising and making money on forex sites thanks to views and downloads ... a separate song and a separate business

So, are there any people who have earned something over a long period of time? Just trading??? Claims "I've earned 100500 million dollars, because I invented the grail" - are equated with schoolboys and ignored...

I'll give you my experience right away: I used to earn by trading for a short period of time. There were even rises up to 50 thousand greenbacks. However, after a while it all went down as well. And if you sum up my total balance for all these years, although it's very difficult - I may be in zeros, or, more likely, in losses...

My opinion - forex is roulette. My opinion - Forex is a roulette wheel. The masters (insiders) earn money and make money thanks to suckers - so-called homebrew traders. Well, and also earn (honestly earn) people who are engaged in the development of software for this roulette ...

Hilarious! Not a theme, but a wit contest)))) But can anyone adequately answer this question? I'll tell you from experience - my close relative trades very long and profitable... Not always a stable and tangible plus, but the bottom line is PLUS! As for my experience - went up-down-down-up-down-down... But that was a long time ago ... Now I'm writing different owls and looking for optimal parameters... In general, I'm a tester)))) As for all those experts and gurus - I've never seen a guru who's sure that the price will move in a certain direction)))). They always have two versions of events and no one can be sure of that)))

znoi_237:
Hilarious! It's not a topic, it's a wit contest))) Can anyone adequately answer this question??? I'll tell you from experience - my close relative has been trading for a very long time and is profitable... Not always a stable and tangible plus, but the bottom line is PLUS! As for my experience - went up-down-down-up-down-down... But that was a long time ago. Now I'm writing different owls and looking for optimal parameters... In general, I'm a tester)))) As for all those experts and gurus - I've never seen a guru who's sure that the price will move in a certain direction)))). They always have two scenarios that nobody can be sure of.)
Listen to the gurus, they are telling the truth. And do not listen to your relative. All those who have been trading for a long time have long since dumped.

paukas:
Listen to the gurus, they are telling the truth. Don't listen to your relative. All those who have been trading for a long time have long ago dumped.
It's not about who you listen to.... I just posted that trading in profit is not a myth.... Otherwise, what are you all doing on these forums? Saying that something is impossible just because you personally don't succeed is silly at the very least... It takes a system and impeccable self-control... Personally, I haven't made much progress in self-control, nor in working out my strategy... That's why I'm on the sidelines for now....

znoi_237:
It's not a question of who to listen to.... Just posted that trading for profit is not a myth.... Otherwise what are you all doing on these forums? Saying that something is impossible just because you personally don't succeed is silly at the very least... It takes a system and impeccable self-control... Personally, I haven't made much progress in self-control, nor in working out my strategy... That's why I'm on the sidelines for now....

Vladimir (Paukas) was clearly making a joke. As if a night visitor to an ancient castle, who goes there to see a ghost, is told by one of the materialisers next to him that they are long gone.

P./S.: But you, Vladimir (Znoi_237), of course, respect. Being able to admit, including to yourself, your... (I can't find the right word for it at night)..., in general, some mistakes or aspects that may require improvement - it is peculiar to strong people. And what you do not know about successful trading or successful trading is, I think, a tenth thing. After all, a man is not living by only trading. More important is to remain human. /*For instance, Paukas, even though he is a ghost :), I think he is a human being.

It's very simple.

Sell the euro today and you'll be rich and happy. ))

charter:

It's very simple.

Sell the euro today and you'll be rich and happy. ))

Or poor and miserable. As luck would have it.

paukas:

Or poor and miserable. As luck would have it.

Unhappiness and poverty are fate, karma so to speak. And it cannot be cured by forex, nor by hard and persistent work.

Only the dabblers of Destiny don't care what they do. ))

charter:

Unhappiness and poverty are fate, karma so to speak. And it cannot be cured by forex, nor by hard and persistent work.

Only the dabblers of Destiny don't care what they do. ))

Selling on growth is karma :)

Exactly, selling today was reckless......

Tips aren't in the cards at all. Especially ones like this....