Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 10

Especially in the forex market, they do not put them on the "interbank", because with a certain trend, most people follow it and there will not be enough counterparties for everyone. That is why the "dummy" is changing direction, because if you close everything in the plus, there will be nothing to pay them with! There is only talk of liquidity! The banks themselves need that proverbial liquidity! That is why numbers are one thing and cash is another!

silachara:
Grail works fine on the demo.

There was a set of programmes, on a demo on 7 currency pairs gave a graph like this...

50 times deposit increase in two hours from 10 to 511. Leverage: 1 :500. Profit trades: 45, Loss trades: 3.

This is a theoretical maximum and an answer to the question stated in the title of the topic.

Unfortunately, the account on the server has been deleted. The used opportunity was eliminated by the broker. The report was saved on the computer.

It's time to define key terms.

Material from Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Скальпинг

Scalping or pipsing is a strategy of intraday operations, the feature of which is to close the transaction when a small profit of a few pips is achieved. The transaction is made in a small interval of time, from a few minutes in the late XX century to fractions of a second in the XXI century. Evolution of the term. Scalping --> scalping (shorter) pips --> pips (shorter) scalping --> pips (shorter). Most brokers fight scalping by introducing a mandatory transaction time (2 - 3 minutes). There are brokers, in their rules it is written: Scalping is welcome.

Forex graal - 1) a strategy that ensures break-even trading.

LRA:

There are brokers whose rules state: Scalping is welcome.

The shorter the trade, the more trades there are. So the broker will make more money on the spread.

david2:
The shorter the trade, the more trades there are. So the broker will make more money on the spread.
The fact that brokerage firms make money on the spread is a good joke. It's like we're the wretches. You guys are making a hundred bucks but we only get the spread.

LRA:

It's time to define key terms.

Material from Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Скальпинг

Scalping or pipsing is an intraday strategy, the feature of which is to close a position when a small profit of a few points(or "pips") is achieved. The transaction is executed in small time interval, from several minutes in the end of XX century to fractions of a second in the XXI century. Evolution of the term. Scalping --> scalping (shorter) points --> pips (shorter) scalping --> pips (shorter). Most brokers fight scalping by introducing a mandatory transaction time (2 - 3 minutes). There are brokers, in their rules it is written: Scalping is welcome.

Forex graal - 1) a strategy that ensures break-even trading.

The only strategy that ensures break-even trading is not to trade.

tara:
The only strategy to ensure a break-even trade is not to trade.
Alexei, you're right!

tara:
The only strategy that ensures a break-even trade is not to trade.

Isn't low-loss trading good for anyone?

Hello, I was thinking the same thing and wanted to quit trading, then I decided to take it seriously and went through http://bin-opt.com/ from start to finish course, I started to trade slowly, I enter once or twice a week, I don't take much, but I stopped losing like before.