Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 9

charter:

It's very simple.

Sell the euro today and you'll be rich and happy. ))

Charter, did you sell? Sell more.... we need those :-)

nikelodeon:

Exactly, selling today was reckless......

Tips aren't in the cards at all. Especially ones like this....

It turned out OK in my opinion.

Commenting on the essence of the thread I will say that "FOREX IS A LOGOUT!!!!! The main thing is not to be a sucker.

I have to be honest with you. I'm a half sucker on the eurodollar myself. But I'm working on it :-) Today I have once again proved that I'm not a sucker. Or rather, the system worked with gusto ...... It's a pity today :-( I may be really screwed :-) and as always with a lot of power. I am convinced that the system is stable and the market is stable and the trading robots are stable and the system is weak. A trader should be unattached to the market. Like a mammoth.....

lexandros:

Gentlemen.

Those who have been in the business for a long time are probably aware of the myth (or fact) that 99% of forex traders lose their money.

I suddenly wondered. Is it really possible to earn anything?

I mean direct trading.

What is the point of this topic. The point is. I've been in this field for probably 10 years. I don't deny that I sometimes earn. But not by trading. I make money by programming, as I'm sure many of you probably do.

There are known facts and people who successfully and extensively earn money by means of fraud. This includes selling grails, all sorts of super-duper courses, etc.

It is also known about people engaged in PAMM (i.e., as owners of PAMM-accounts), showing super-profitable trading on short time intervals and actively collecting money from the "suckers". But I consider this way of earning money to be a "fraud".

Maintaining dealerships (kitchens) also borders on fraud. But this is a separate subject. Let's keep silent about advertising and earnings on forex sites thanks to views and downloads ... a separate song and a separate business

So, are there any people who have earned something over a long period of time? Just trading??? Claims "I've earned 100500 million dollars, because I invented the grail" - are equated with schoolboys and ignored...

I'll give you my experience right away: I used to earn by trading for a short period of time. There were even rises up to 50 thousand greenbacks. However, after a while it all went down as well. And if you sum up my total balance for all these years, although it's very difficult - I may be in zeros, or, more likely, in losses...

My opinion - Forex is roulette. My opinion - Forex is a roulette wheel. The masters (insiders) earn money and make money thanks to suckers - so-called homebrew traders. Well, people who develop software for this roulette also earn (honestly earn)...

here

good movie

maybe someone hasn't seen it

The Wolf of Wall Street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAs8p2xcHko

I am sure that with returns like this, the broker will have questions when withdrawing funds. That is, when they withdraw, they check for pips and so on. So all who shout that they have not withdrawn or cheated, this scribblers, such usually withdraw nothing, but because their strategy is not aimed at making money in the market, and cheating broker, and the broker does not forgive. And if you have a strategy with a moderate altitude gain, then no withdrawal issues should arise....

Can you pipsqueak? Pip. There is no cheating here. Another thing is that pipsing via DC is very tight. And in the demo the difference is small.

DJDJ22:
Can you pipsqueak? Pip. There is no cheating here. Another thing is that pipsing via DC is very tight. And the difference is not so big in the demo.
Reversal is that if you are a losing trader, it is profitable for DC not to put you on the Interbank, and play against you. Besides, scalping is scalping, someone pips at 50 pips, someone at 500 pips.....

nikelodeon:
In other words, if you are a losing trader, it is profitable for DC not to put you on the interbank, and play against you, if you win, then the DC has to put on the interbank, the opening time increases, suggesting that they are beating the total lot. Then again, there are two types of pips, one 50-pips pips, another 500 pips......
I do not think it smells like interbank dealing. This is why it is a kitchen.

nikelodeon:
.... Again, pips are not all the same, some people pips at 50 pips, others at 500.....
Yes, Estonian pipsing is on weekly charts, while Finnish pipsing is on monthly charts.

nikelodeon:
In other words, if you are a losing trader, it is profitable for DCs not to put you on the interbank, but play against you, if you win, they have to put you on the interbank, the opening time increases, suggesting that they beat the total lot. Then again, there are two types of pips, one for 50 pips, another for 500 pips......
They do not withdraw pips anywhere! They just turn off or put them in"only Close" mode when I try to close it, they do not close, they wait and may close with a slippage in the red! Scrambled to feed the sharks, waiting for a change or make legs!