Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 7

kostas_gertz:

I am a newbie in this business, but my acquaintance, a close friend of mine, has been working on Forex for more than 6 years and he earns some money. In fact, I decided to try myself as a trader and began to search for something useful for me on the Internet. So far I settled on the websitetradelikeapro.ru.

I read and study little by little. My friend advised me to work on the demo version for about half a year. I started to trade on the Forex Market, but I didn't know how to trade on the real market. The question is for professionals. Maybe somebody can give me a lesson on video Forex? Those that you have seen and perhaps even studied them!

Thanks a lot for your help!

tradelikeapro.ru - promote their site with ineffective tricks and webs sometimes, to maintain the statistics of the site - essentially useless information, like blah-blah try and throw out ...

vobler63:
tradelikeapro.ru - promotes its website with ineffective tricks and webbies sometimes, to maintain site statistics - essentially useless information, like blah-blah try it and throw it away...
Hm... thanks. Anything you can recommend?

lexandros:

Gentlemen.

Those who have been in the business for a long time are probably aware of the myth (or fact) that 99% of forex traders lose their money.

I suddenly wondered. But is it real to earn anything?

I mean direct trading.

What is the point of this topic. The point is. I've been in this field for probably 10 years. I don't deny that I sometimes earn. But not by trading. I make money by programming, as I'm sure many of you probably do.

There are known facts and people who successfully and extensively earn money by means of fraud. This includes selling grails, all sorts of super-duper courses, etc.

It is also known about people engaged in PAMM (i.e., as owners of PAMM-accounts), showing super-profitable trading on short time intervals and actively collecting money from the "suckers". But I consider this way of earning money to be a "fraud".

Maintaining dealerships (kitchens) also borders on fraud. But this is a separate subject. Let's keep silent about advertising and earnings on forex sites thanks to views and downloads ... a separate song and a separate business

So, are there any people who have earned something over a long period of time? Just trading??? Claims "I've earned 100500 million dollars, because I invented the grail" - are equated with schoolboys and ignored...

I'll give you my experience right away: I used to earn by trading for a short period of time. There were even rises up to 50 thousand greenbacks. However, after a while it all went down as well. And if you sum up my total balance for all these years, although it's very difficult - I may be in zeros, or, more likely, in losses...

My opinion - forex is roulette. My opinion - Forex is a roulette wheel. The masters (insiders) earn money and make money thanks to suckers - so-called homebrew traders. Well, and also earn (honestly earn) people who are engaged in the development of software for this roulette ...

IMHO, it is easier to make money in some other sphere. In Forex the notion of "I earn steadily" is analogous to the fact that you find yourself in the top 1%, refuting a sea of arguments against it, developing a complex TS, essentially refuting the whole classical econometric analysis, which sees no way to profit from the market given the costs. All in all, it's not the easiest way to make dough.

My attitude is simple: if you know when to buy and when to sell and when to close, the money (you know, the numbers where the "account" is) is yours. and the brackets are written because it is not money until you have it in your hands.

Yes, there are kitchens - it's all in the market absolutely. the kitchens work for suckers, like let them flounder there and we have more dough - less problems with the system. But they also do normal business with those who know how to make a lot of money.

mario_SC--:

My attitude is simple: everything is in front of your eyes, if you know when to buy and when to sell and when to close, the money is there ........

Let me tell you a secret:

Buy when the price is down and sell when it is up. And you will be happy).

That secret is worth a lot.

charter:

yeah

it's got something to do with it.

)

charter:

The secret is not a secret! Just as the bottom may be the top, so the top may be the bottom. So it remains for you, as for us, only to try your luck. ;)

charter:

It's the secret of 95% of traders' losses. they all buy at the bottom.

paukas:
This is the secret of 95% of traders losing money. they all buy low.
Right, because you have to buy even lower :-)

nikelodeon:
Right, because you have to buy even lower :-)
Yeah. But sell first.