Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 4

Two people walk up to the exchange office:

Can I make money like you?
- You, no.
Pecmop: And me?

paukas:
If you bet on a number at roulette and guessed it, the chart would be cooler. 3500% in one trade.

Tired of the profit/loss calculations as well. It's time to BURN!!!

Need a scalp.

paukas:
You bet on a number at roulette and guess the chart will be cooler. 3500% on a single trade.

Why is everything in sync there - even smoking (straight line) together?

Just IMHO so far, the MM is different... hence the higher/lower yield curves...

here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://investor.moe x.com/ru/statistics/2014/graph.aspx?user=26522&date=20141215&g=83&contype_id=3

The nicknames are different...

From the first day of contests, even on demo, but with real prizes, leaders emerge immediately with fantastic growth in balance and equity. Positions are published. The optimality of these positions can hardly be explained by deep knowledge of the market, let alone by luck. Only clairvoyance. Don't you believe? Take part, it is always useful, and observe.

DJDJ22:
Just clairvoyance. ...
And telekinesis!

paukas:
And telekinesis!
Telekinesis is specific to real accounts and is the main method for depositing money into the private coffers of the brokerage company. The brokerage company jokes: "We live on the same spread".

cool

but

you have to pay for the fun.

that's the way of the world.

)

It seems that almost none of the "discussants" in this thread have long since refreshed their memory - have not reread the famous article about forex in DCs (and only in them, in DCs - all the local people trade):

Forex is a scam for gullible suckers.

"Many DCs do not even hide the fact that the money does not go to any market. To a question on this subject one often hears an answer like: "Well... if the money is small, say up to 10 thousand dollars, then it does not go, but if it is big, then.... maybe.... can be....". For such an answer on the stock market, both abroad and in Russia, any broker would at best lose his licence, and at worst find himself in handcuffs. For it is called fraud.

Subtle knowledge of sucker psychology by our DTs, and the ability to use it will arouse admiration of any card cheat. The program includes free seminars for novice suckers, and articles in magazines, and advertising in the press and on the Internet, individual interviews, and training courses given by "experts", who proudly talk about the past successes and achievements of their own and their friends. Even the "analysts" of the foreign exchange market have appeared, publishing reports and commentaries. Any intelligent person laughs Homeric laughter at the materials of these "analysts," but one has to understand that their goal is not to analyze, but to attract attention, because it is all marketing. Also we see Forex forums on the Internet, where "experts" have registered under 20 different names and argue with each other. One of them says: "Yen must be bought! The other says: "Yes, yes, the yen, and the pound. I've already bought and earned, etc.".

Here is the whole article: http://forextactic.ru/форекс-развод.html

Read it again. And the author of the article(lexandros) has a recommendation: Print the article and hang it above your desk with your computer. And every morning - read it aloud, like the Our Father...

And do not forget that after the publication of the article in the last year or two or three new methods - antiforex. The industry of swindling suckers has acquired numerous parasitic structures which extort money from so-called "traders"."traders":"partners" (intermediaries) DCs, pAM accounts, real-competitions, trust management (previously forgotten), Trading robots (there already appear ads on public TV, hehe), many programmers' offices offering ready-made miracle-development projects or writing them according to clients' requests, paid subscriptions, binary (they will invent a clever name for suckers!) Options, etc. - It's hard to count all of them. For, those numerous former losing traders, who are a little smarter, quickly got oriented - and just sit in these parasitic forex structures, attracting more and more suckers ...

Rolli:

You may end up in a Jewpacabra conspiracy.

There is no common currency market, no. You hear. You convert currency from your front door neighbour - that's already a market. A local local market, but a market. You go to a money changer and change it there - that is also a market, a bit bigger but still a market. If you want more action, you have to go to the interbank market, etc. No one is holding you back.

For example, at one time it is profitable for me to trade on the smallest possible and unknown market (a dozen peppers with little liquidity, but with a price that is completely out of touch with reality), while at another time I want to place my order on a market where there are millions of participants and crazy competition. And I (i.e. I may be a broker or another intermediary) link these markets together (the prices on them come from the average price). If they won't let you go somewhere (not enough cache to provide) or if you have the wrong hands, that's no reason to shout - you're all crooks.

Again, you can buy ice cream from a street vendor, and you can specifically for the run in any shopping mall, or even organize an overseas shopping tour (where ice cream vendors, all certified, working from 9 to 6, in aprons, with a medical book, and with a price of a few times more than the first) - it's your choice, but do not impose it on others.

P.S. For this nonsense -"binary (they come up with the name!) Options " - would have beaten up. The emergence of derivatives is comparable in importance to the emergence of paper money.