Recipes for increasing revenue from the sale of Signals - page 2

I'd hate to find my multi-letter posts PURPOSE deleted again. Especially if they contained analysis rather than flooding. With such an approach (when the reasons for deletion are not communicated either in person or in some other way), apart from a sense of injustice and other people's permissiveness, there is absolutely no understanding of the unwritten rules which must be adhered to when writing posts.

Perhaps those who delete consider it beneath them to answer questions and take public responsibility for what they have done - just guessing. If anyone is familiar with the unwritten rules and does read the deleted post, could you explain here or in private why the post-analysis PURPOSE deserved to be deleted? So that I don't waste my time writing posts like this in the void again. Let's keep the respect on a mutual basis.

A big request for a sympathetic response. It's very frustrating when it's quiet like this...

lob32371:

I'd hate to find my multi-letter posts PURPOSE deleted again. Especially if they contained analysis rather than flooding. With such an approach (when the reasons for deletion are not communicated either in person or in some other way), apart from a sense of injustice and other people's permissiveness, there is absolutely no understanding of the unwritten rules which must be adhered to when writing posts.

Perhaps those who delete consider it beneath them to answer questions and take public responsibility for what they have done - just guessing. If anyone is familiar with the unwritten rules and does read the deleted post, could you explain here or in private why the post-analysis PURPOSE deserved to be deleted? So that I don't waste my time writing posts like this in the void again. Let's keep the respect on a mutual basis.

A big request for a sympathetic response. It's very unpleasant when it's like this quietly...

Then there will be banning and deletion of posts.

Look for decent words, not crap.

Watch your language and don't turn the forum into a toilet

The deletion of the analysis post in its entirety due to the failure to use the powerful apparatus of the Russian language to give diplomatic circumlocution to the most precise terms - great! In such cases, I've seen the practice of cutting incorrect expressions out of the text and putting a Chinese warning in red below. Okay, I'll stick to the unwritten rule: engaging in polemics with a moderator is self-destructive.

A brief retelling of a deleted post.

After a quick look at the results of the script above, some observations emerged:

• The second and third signals on the highest service-income ranking for the owner belong to the same person under different nicknames. He is therefore in first place altogether. His TC is an averaging/overdrawer.
  • Virtually all TCs in this ranking, with few exceptions, have turned out, as well as the leader - averaging / oversupplying. Hence, we can conclude that, as in PAMMs, the most attractive to the investor/subscriber is a signal with a smooth Balance curve.

Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it), most of subscribers, who are ready to pay for the service, do not know what they do.

In response to the first post, we can clearly recommend that the best way to increase the income from the Signals sales is to use the averaging/overbalancing devices as TCs. The main thing is to achieve a smooth Balance curve.

At least one more statistical analysis of the whole service will be published later. If you have any ideas, which characteristics of the service are valuable to analyze, please share your comments. I will try to do it.

lob32371:

This is a brief retelling of a deleted post.

After a cursory review of the script results above, some observations have become clear:

• The second and third highest service-income signals for the owner belong to the same person under different nicknames. He is therefore summarily in first place. His TC is an averaging/overlonger.
  • Virtually all TCs in this ranking, with few exceptions, have turned out, as well as the leader - averaging / oversupplying. This leads to the obvious conclusion that, as in PAMMs, the most attractive for the investor/subscriber signal is a signal with a smooth Balance curve.

Unfortunately or fortunately (it depends on how you look at it), the vast majority of subscribers who are willing to pay for the service do not know what they are doing.

In response to the first post, we can unambiguously recommend as the best recipe for increasing profits from Signals sales to use averaging/over-simulators as TCs. The main thing is to achieve a smooth Balance curve.

At least one more statistical analysis of the whole service will be published later. If you have any ideas, which characteristics of the service are valuable to analyze, please share your comments. I will try to do it.

They forgot about equity

Almost all intermediaries sit on cent accounts with minimum amounts and maximum leverage. That way they reduce their losses to a minimum when they lose. Obviously, this approach is entirely designed to profit not from the account but from the signal service.

lob32371:
Almost all mediators sit on cent accounts with minimal amounts and maximal leverage. Thus they reduce their losses to a minimum in case of a loss. Obviously, this approach is entirely designed to profit not from the account but from the signal service.

That's right, it is. And also from the sale of the Expert Advisor, after a certain period of successful operation of the signal.

In general, the averaging is demonized so wrongly, if one has enough money, then it is psychologically easier to wait out the drawdown and be in the black than to lose a part of the deposit with stop-loss for the *eenth time.

Because without martin and averaging what we have, stop-loss will bite off such a big chunk at once, which can only be reclaimed after a few trades, and if several successive SLs, then the account will be bogged down with zero profit (at best).

Not everyone has a super-genius TS that allows all trades to be converted into profit without a drawdown.

And if you start with 10 quid (not on a cent), then either way a stop-out is waiting in the end, without options.

evillive:
That's right, it is. And also from selling an EA, after a period of successful signal operation, if the signal is on automatic.
I'm not interested in signals, but I've been looking at them for a while now. Quite a few signals with stable balance and equity. There are intermediates and overdrivers, but I can't say that they rule.

DJDJ22:
I am not interested in signals, but I have looked through them now because of the lack of shit. Quite a few signals with stable balance and equity. There are oscillators and reschedulators but I cannot say they rule.

The others are on such large deposits or with such a price (or they use non-standard symbols, which not everyone has), that there is no desire to connect to them ;)

And many of them have obscenely high slippage.

You are sitting there, choosing, and there are a lot of them, but there are no suitable ones.

Vinin:
We forgot about equity

As analysis has shown, subscribers do not use the Equity curve to make decisions. Yes, and I was incorrect about the significance of the Balance curve. More correctly, the significance of the smoothness of the Growth curve, which is based on closed trades. Which condones the impunity of over-hyping. It is this risk veiling curve that is first shown in the service to all potential subscribers. This feature is inherent not only to Signals, but also to other similar services.

As far as I can see interesting features, I will do the following (I will post them):

• The total number of paid subscribers.
  • Dependence of the number of such subscribers on the Signal's rating.
  • Distribution of subscribers' amount depending on signal price.

This is the first thing that popped into my head. Please advise what else can be useful in the analysis of the entire service. Conclusions on the optimal pricing of signals and their promotion can be drawn.