Recipes for increasing revenue from the sale of Signals - page 11

yosuf:
I think mandatory verification of the identity of the signal provider (author) is necessary so that authors feel some responsibility towards their subscribers, and most importantly, ultimately everything is about money, and in these cases you can't do without verification, which is what is done.

So far, no one seems to have been against identity verification.

It is about publishing and distributing personal data.

Start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_policy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_human_rights_law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personally_identifiable_information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Directive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

rustein:

So far, no one seems to have been against identity verification.

It is about publishing and disseminating personal data.

Does the signal service publish and distribute any personal data other than name and surname? Like what, for example?

All monitoring services, including Signals, have one drawback, which allows you to easily and LEGALLY draw thousands of percent profitability with almost no risk. This is a consequence of calculating profitability based on limited information from the Statment.

Many people have used this nonsense, so I will not reveal any secret. Let's analyze it by example.

You open an account with the highest possible leverage. You deposit $10K on your account. You open one lot on EURUSD. If you are 100 pips down, you close it. If you are in the plus, you withdraw money from your account so that you have enough margin (you need the big leverage for that) to maintain the trade. After that you close the transaction.

Withdrawal from the trading account at many brokers is made automatic - transferred to the Personal Area. Even if the margin is not enough - the position will close on a margin call in the plus. Yes, there are margin calls that are positive!

Virtually all of the monitors will show you hundreds of percent of profitability from a single transaction. You can confuse this transaction with a lot of transactions to have more pips in the statistics and more deals. Just in case some clever monitoring analysts appear...

Then we bring the withdrawn money back. And we repeat everything again.

Don't forget that you can also use the same way to boost your account (if you're too greedy) on cent accounts. Remember about the need for encryption - open many trades at different times and for many symbols.

SZY The same nonsense works at some PAMM-services as well.

lob32371:
All monitoring services, including Signals, have one drawback, which allows you to easily and LEGALLY draw thousands of percent profitability with almost no risk. This is a consequence of calculating profitability based on limited information from the Statment.

Many people have used this nonsense, so I will not reveal any secret. Let's analyze it by example.

You open an account with the highest possible leverage. You deposit $10K on your account. You open one lot on EURUSD. If you are 100 pips down, you close it. If you are in the plus, you withdraw money from your account so that you have enough margin (you need the big leverage for that) to maintain the trade. After that you close the transaction.

Withdrawal from the trading account at many brokers is made automatic - transferred to the Personal Area. Even if the margin is not enough - the position will close on a margin call in the plus. Yes, there are margin calls that are positive!

Virtually all of the monitors will show you hundreds of percent of profitability from a single transaction. You can confuse this transaction with a lot of transactions to have more pips in the statistics and more deals. Just in case some clever monitoring analysts appear...

Then we bring the withdrawn money back. And we repeat everything again.

Don't forget that you can also use the same way to boost your account (if you're too greedy) on cent accounts. Remember about the need for encryption - open many trades at different times and for many symbols.

SZY The same nonsense works at some PAMM-services as well.

To summarise a simple recipe:

• It is ALWAYS profitable to withdraw before closing a POSITIVE transaction and to deposit after closing.
  • It is ALWAYS advantageous to deposit before closing a negative trade and to withdraw after closing it.

So you can easily manipulate your "profitability" in the way you want.

So with MT5 the possibility of transferring funds between trading accounts of one broker directly from the terminal was announced. So 5 has advantages over 4 for more convenient and faster implementation of this recipe. And if this is done on exchanges - confidence in "profitability" results will be even higher...

evillive:
Does the signal service publish and distribute any personal data other than name and surname? Like what, for example?
That's the name we're talking about. Good morning.

rustein:
That's the name we're talking about. Good morning.

However, hello...

My namesake (name + surname are the same, I don't know about patronymic, but they don't ask for patronymic in signal service ), of those I've only heard of, about three, and how many I haven't even heard of...

The management of Fkantaktik should be shot for disclosure ))))

evillive:

However, hello...

My namesake (name + surname are the same, I don't know about patronymic, but they don't ask for patronymic in signal service), of those I've only heard of, about three, and how many I haven't even heard of...

Fkantaktik management should be shot for disclosure ))))

Why would you do that?

Data as of 12.01.2015:

Всего сигналов: 950
Всего подписчиков: 3676
Из них платящих: 1458
Суммарно они платят: $106634.97

Сумма всех средств подписчиков: $7 683 528

Why the ISP pie has tripled in a week ( > $100K), not analysed.

lob32371:

Why the providers' pie has tripled in a week ( > $100K), I haven't analysed.

The reason is this:

86: Name: MANMANTD (MANMANTD)
Broker Server: AlpariUK-Market-1 (Alpari (UK) Ltd.)
URL: http://www.mql5.com/en/signals/68030 (Real Account, Leverage: 500)
Gain: 126.88% (Balance: 11344.19, Equity: 11808.43, Pips: 27505, Trades: 71)
MaxDD: 17.15%, ROI: 136.17%
Rating: 99991523 (Started: 2014.11.15 10:03:39, Published: 2014.11.15 10:03:39)
Subscribers: 7 (Price: $10000.00), SignalIncome: $70000.00, Funds: $3400.00 (per one: $485.71)

Seven subscribers worth $10K each. But if you look at the same one week ago:

103: Name: MANMANTD (MANMANTD)
Broker Server: AlpariUK-Market-1 (Alpari (UK) Ltd.)
URL: http://www.mql5.com/en/signals/68030 (Real Account, Leverage: 500)
Gain: 115.77% (Balance: 10788.33, Equity: 10788.33, Pips: 25962, Trades: 68)
MaxDD: 17.15%, ROI: 115.77%
Rating: 99956281 (Started: 2014.11.15 10:03:39, Published: 2014.11.15 10:03:39)
Subscribers: 9 (Price: $20.00), SignalIncome: $180.00, Funds: $2000.00 (per one: $222.22)

There were 9 subscribers with a value of $20 each. I.e. the ISP has increased the cost of the rolling pie by 500 times and, as a consequence, 2 subscribers have fallen off, the rest will fall off within a month. In short, the $70K addition to the overall pie is a fake.