Recipes for increasing revenue from the sale of Signals - page 3

DJDJ22:
Not interested in the signals, but I've been looking through them now out of the blue. Quite a lot of signals with stable balance and equity. There are some intermediaries and overdrivers, but it's hard to say that they rule.
We are looking for the recipes of signal income increase. We are not looking for the recipes of increasing the Subscriber's income. There is a fundamental difference. So far, everything is set up so that the owners of the signals of averaging/over-subscribers would obtain the biggest income. And it is hardly possible to break this pattern. It's the psychology of the uneducated crowd, it seems.

lob32371:

As analysis has shown, subscribers do not use the Equity curve to make decisions. Yes, and I was incorrect about the significance of the Balance curve. More correctly, the significance of the smoothness of the Growth curve, which is based on closed trades. Which condones the impunity of over-hyping. It is this risk veiling curve that is first shown in the service to all potential subscribers. This feature is inherent not only to Signals, but also to other similar services.

Has a survey been carried out? How many users were surveyed? Why such a categorical statement? Judging by your posts, you just seem to have D'Artagnan syndrome. Or Don Quixote, or both...

evillive:
Has a survey been carried out? How many users were surveyed? Why such a categorical statement? Judging by your posts, you just seem to have D'Artagnan syndrome. Or Don Quixote, or both.
A ranking of the most profitable for signal owners has been constructed. An overwhelming number of signals from the top of this ranking are averaging/overweighting, with unparalleled smooth Growth curves and depressing Equity curves. What conclusion am I supposed to draw in those rare moments when I'm not managing the universe unnoticed by the orderlies?

lob32371:
A ranking of the most profitable signals for owners has been constructed. The overwhelming number of signals in the top of this ranking are averaging/overweighting, with unparalleled smooth Growth curves and dismal Equity curves. What conclusion am I supposed to draw in those rare moments when I'm not managing the universe unnoticed by the orderlies?
The orderlies are acceptable. :)

evillive:
Judging by your posts, you just seem to have D'Artagnan syndrome. Or Don Quixote, or both...

And turn on your head? They are subscribed to. Why polls when you already have the information you need? People are climbing the averaging and martinets with a pretty picture of a balance, that's just the way it is.

They also have a feeling that if they describe a grail on this forum, not only will they not use it, but they will punish the author saying how could he come up with such a rubbish.

Let's have some more of that.

The main clients of PAMMs (so-called investors) are very far from trading. Many of them have never seen a trading terminal. Usually, they just saw the advertisement, looked at web-graphics. Opened a personal office, deposited money or signed up through the client terminal. That is all.

The story is different with the Signals. Here the user cannot be sophisticated in trading. He must open a TRADING account, fill the Client Cabinet and transfer money to it. Then he needs to choose a Signal through the trading terminal, set the risks and run it on VPS. This is how cool it is! I.e., the average intelligence and skills must be far superior to that of PAMM-investors.

However, analysis has shown that PAMM Investors and Signal-subscribers make the same preferences, despite different levels of understanding of the subject. Therefore, we, the Knights of the Round Table, are forced to note the extremely poor education/understanding of not even investors, but traders - the bulk of MT4/5 users.

Hence the conclusion from D'Artagnan's father - Darth Vader: MT4/5 developers do everything right, focusing on development of social networks, blogs, magazines, etc. As three sigmas rule, not sensible suggestions of pathetic (not even fat) tails.

I'm sure 90% of MQL4.com forum members don't fit into three sigma. This is normal and is not just observed in trading. It's just that with Signals analysis it has become even more obvious.

lob32371:

Because three sigmas rule, not sensible suggestions of pathetic (not even fat) tails.

Well, you can't count on tails. Firstly, they are few and secondly, they can bite.

I have an internal battle going on between good and evil. In order to put into practice the recipe confirmed here, evil has to win out. Either my world view has to change.

But even if not for Signals, one should practice writing averaging devices. And basic recipes for writing long-playing averaging devices are worthy of a separate branch. I'm riveting branches, you know...

lob32371:

I have an internal battle going on between good and evil. In order to put into practice the recipe confirmed here, evil has to win out. Either my world view has to change.

But even if not for Signals, one should practice writing averaging devices. And basic recipes for writing long-playing averaging devices are worthy of a separate branch. I'm pecking away at branches, you know.

I don't understand why you're surprised. It's not just in signals. This is observed on many forums, here is a screenshot from one forum

And the text to the screenshot.

Nice owl. Thanks.

And there are 854 downloads of this "masterpiece".

And it's only on one forum. And how many of them all over the internet?

AlexeyVik:

I don't understand why you're surprised.

The assumption of such a state of affairs has just been fully supported by reasoned argumentation. Nothing unexpected - we are not surprised. It used to be a hypothesis, now it is a theorem.