Making money on forex is impossible - page 58

_new-rena:

They also have a hard time, most likely the same traders.

In simpler terms, the trader is Pinocchio, and the market makers are Basilio the Cat and Alice the Fox )))) Of course, it is not easy for them either, Pinocchio has to be persuaded to put his money on the Field of Miracles, haha.

But usually " Ah, it's not hard to fool me! I'm happy to be fooled myself!" (:

evillive:

In simpler terms, the trader is Pinocchio, and the market makers are Basilio the Cat and Alice the Fox )))) Of course, it is not easy for them either, Pinocchio has to be persuaded to plant the money on the Field of Miracles,"haha".
+ ", and Basilio the cat on a crowbar."

evillive:

Into the pockets of those who gave quotes to these traders )))
Wrong, if the MMs took the trade to the interbank. If they didn't - then, it's a legitimate risk reward. Suppose they did withdraw, limiting the profit to the spread and commissions. Almost the whole amount lost, by traders and non-traders, in the form of currency rate difference goes to cover the increased capitalization of the whole mass of cash and non-cash "winner-currency". For example, if the dollar strengthened against the euro by 0.00010 points and assuming that the total amount of dollars in circulation, for example, 1 trillion dollars, then this amount will be 1000000000000*0.00010=100000000$. All euro holders incurred, jointly, this loss, including the losing traders and those who did not participate in the trades, but only kept euros in the bank, including the two-liter one or in their stockings, pockets, purses!

yosuf:
It is not right if the MMs took the trade to the interbank market. If not, it is a legitimate risk reward. Suppose they did, limiting the profit to the spread and commissions. Almost the whole amount lost, by traders and non-traders, in the form of currency rate difference goes to cover the increased capitalization of the whole mass of cash and non-cash "winning currency". For example, if the dollar strengthened against the euro by 0.00010 points and assuming that the total amount of dollars in circulation, for example, 1 trillion dollars, then this amount will be 1000000000000*0.00010=100000000$. All euro holders incurred, jointly, this loss, including the losing traders and those who did not participate in the trades, but only kept euros in the bank, including the two-liter one or in their stockings, pockets, purses!

Here you and I simply have a different concept of market makers. You think that the MM is a DC or generally an offshore kitchen, in my understanding the MM is the companies that create quotes and throw them on the interbank, the same ones who decide whether to strengthen the dollar or to lower it for a while. Or do you naively believe that quotes are formed by themselves, under the pressure of the buying/selling crowd of traders? Ridiculous :0)

In general, you can make money in forex, a 100% guarantee. Just open your own DC and that's it ;)

For the exchange itself does not produce anything and therefore there cannot be a stable income that we are used to. therefore those who prefer stability should not try to find it on the forex market. if you are lucky to pick a large sum with a miracle adviser or a gimmick, it would be better to stop there and spend the money to buy a more stable business.

Boeing747:
For the stock exchange itself does not produce anything and therefore there cannot be a stable income that we are accustomed to.
Exactly.

Boeing747:
For the exchange itself does not produce anything and therefore there cannot be a stable income that we are used to. therefore those who prefer stability should not try to find it on the forex market. if you are lucky to pick a large sum with a miracle adviser or a gimmick, it would be better to stop there and spend the money to buy a more stable business.

heh, it's just the beginning because the market exists regardless of our thoughts.

_Roman:
Well, no fucking way, you guys are into some kind of mysticism!!! :-)

I've been reading Larry. There's a "thing" there that I noticed, too. He's 100% right, you can go to war with it !!!!.

_new-rena:

I read Larry. There's a "thing" in there that I noticed too. He's 100% right, you can go into battle with it !!!!

Larry has a lot of good stuff. One of the few books I recommend students to read.

Foravtomat, do you know what his words are at the end of his work?

Always use the stops.