Making money on forex is impossible - page 43

simpleton:
Even if you can't put it down?
Feet without feet. That's why they don't.

simpleton:
Even if you can't put it down?
Religion doesn't allow it? Feet from the devil?

These ticks are bullshit. It's not quite right to compare price movement to the movement of an aeroplane.

The movement of an airplane is a science. That is, knowing its speed, time and other parameters of its flight, you can tell exactly where it will be at 17:35 Moscow time.

And tell me what the price of the eurusd will be today at 17:35? Make a DSP of that pair's movement (ticks) and give me the result. Weak?

Everyone knows where the plane is supposed to be at 5.35pm Moscow time.

That's why it's being shot down.

And that's the price of which front is being demolished.

Dersu:

This thread should be moved to humour )))) (along with the aviator)

Dersu:

It's not her that's being knocked down, it's her that's being knocked down, and you know how and who runs the front!

borilunad:

It's not her that's being shot down, it's her, why, you know how and who fronts it!

A chic look.

It's a pity I won't see it that way soon, for I'm hanging out in a puddle of TA buried under the scraps of creativity for now.

Dersu:

That's a classy look.

Pity I won't be looking at it that way soon, for I'm dangling in a TA puddle buried under the scraps of creativity for now.

Not to chic, of course! And it's good to choose a dryer spot... ;))

paukas:
Religion doesn't allow? Stops are from the devil?

I still don't get it: do 95% of the people who have been told that they do not place stops - do they do so because they have such a system, or because they cannot psychologically force themselves to fix incoming losses and hope that, when losses are generated, price moves in the opposite direction, so that they can close at least at 0?

Well, all at once:

1. If they don't put their feet in the system, where does the 95% figure come from? A very dubious percentage.
2. If NOT by systems - what does that have to do with what I said?

borilunad:

Not to the chicas, of course! And it's good to choose a dryer place... ;))

http://aphorisms.su/aforizmi_o_muzhchinah_5.html

Oops, I'm going to get banned from the chorus.