Is it possible to code an EA for MT4, which would trade on the real as in the tester using control points? - page 9

artmedia70:
Sorry, but you are an incorrigible moron. The advisor does not change parameters. It changes the opening prices for the better according to the checkpoints. If you open by ticks on the modeled Ask or Bid, which are inside a bar, then during testing by checkpoints, the Expert Advisor is forced to open only by one of four known to it values of a candle - Open, Close, High or Low. The tester does not know any other price values in this model. Hence the difference.

A dummy is a dumb, stupid person (male). Wikipedia.

Or maybe not a moron, just an uninformed person).

M2012K:

Understand the difference in running by points and by ticks

Good luck, sir! :)

Better understand the difference between simulated trading in the tester and real market conditions.

artmedia70:
Sorry, but you are an incorrigible moron. The EA does not change parameters. By the checkpoints, the opening prices change for the better. If you open by ticks on the modeled Ask or Bid, which are inside a bar, then during testing by checkpoints, the Expert Advisor is forced to open only by one of four known to it values of a candle - Open, Close, High or Low. The tester does not know any other price values in this model. Hence the difference.

You, hold your "naughty" tongue a little longer, I have more witty definitions for you, but it does not concern the question of the subject unfortunately, I will not engage in flurry.

"Advisor does not change parameters. "For example if you set one of the parameters (away from open prices) order step - if the parameter was set to 5 pips minimum, when you set a checkpoint owls starts setting a minimum of 13. This has nothing to do with how we open, there are a lot of other differences, for example in respecting the parameter settings, except for your opening options.

"By the control points the opening prices change for the better." - that please elaborate, if you say so confidently, what determines the "better" side, how and what determines the concept of "best" and not "worst"? :)

M2012K:

You, a little on the "naughty" tongue, I have more sharp definitions for you to find, but it does not concern the question of the topic unfortunately, flooding will not do.

"The EA does not change the parameters. "The EA does not change the parameters, the tester does, let's take one of the parameters (aside from the opening prices) the step of the order - if the parameter was set to a minimum of 5 pips, at the control points the owls start to set a minimum of 13. This has nothing to do with how we open, there are a lot of other differences, for example in respecting the parameter settings, except for your opening options.

"By the control points the opening prices change for the better." - that please elaborate, if you say so confidently, what determines the "better" side, how and what determines the concept of "best" and not "worst"? :)

The Expert Advisor really does not change the parameters. It's just that in the checkpoints mode the price discretisation step is quite large, and the set parameter - order step is executed with the accuracy of the price discretisation step.

khorosh:
The Expert Advisor really does not change the parameters. It's just that in the checkpoints mode, the sampling step of the price is quite big and the set parameter - the order step is executed with the accuracy of the sampling step of the price.

Thank you. :)

We need to collect all such differences into one pile, and then we can think about how to organise such an owl operation in real time. Who else can suggest hidden differences that can be repeated in the EA algorithm? And, no answer to the end of the last post on the best or worst openings. :)

I tried to constantly run in the tester and in the tester to trade. The price started to fall in the tester shows open buy order, I open, knock out the stop, I run in the tester and oh my god the order is open at a lower price and no loss. When the low of 12 bars is updated at a smaller timeframe (H1) the EA in the tester always opens an order at the very low and the result is profitable, but in reality before that it opens orders and their losses are not registered in the history.

m2012k:

Wherever I searched the forum, I could not find information on this issue, as if no one had thought about it.

If there are such opportunities in coding or have any ready variants of code which will allow to do so - please advise. :)

Thanks in advance!

Maybe

analyse in your Expert Advisor the beginning of a new bar at any TF

For example, if you selected H1 in the tester, then on the real account the Expert Advisor should execute the algorithm only at the beginning of a new hour.

Shirkov Dmitry:
I tried to always run in the tester and trade in the tester. the method is unprofitable. price began to fall in the tester shows open buy order, I open, knock out on the stop, I run in the tester and oh my god the order is open at a lower price and no loss ....

I should have opened it at a lower price like in the tester.

Who knows where to buy a time machine.

Authors of answers such as - There is no time machine, you can't make one, give 2, etc. I will consider them to be rats, lunatics, inadequates and very bad people in general!

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Who knows where to buy a time machine.

Authors of answers such as - There is no time machine, you can't make one, give 2, etc. I will consider them to be rats, lunatics, inadequates and very bad people in general!

What is your budget?