Is it possible to code an EA for MT4, which would trade on the real as in the tester using control points? - page 2

Why not? Only process the first tick of the bar and then go on hold.

Roger:
Why not? Process only the first tick of the bar and then wait.

Thanks, already warm. :)

I'm not very good at coding, if it's not too much trouble what's an example? I think this should happen by triggering the start function? I would like to see how such a system would work in real life.

Roger:
Why not? Only process the first tick of the bar and then go on hold.
It will be on opening prices, and he needs to be on benchmarks.

If we check the realization of such a system comparing it with running in the tester by control points and by all ticks, the results should not be much different, if it is done correctly.

Suppose the following scheme, if it is practicable, is it possible to use the tester with the points setting and use the current history to influence the EA operation?

Something like a virtual shell. :)

Maybe this will look like crazy nonsense, please don't fuck with me, but this scheme appeared as a hypothetical solution, the only question is whether it is possible or not, and whether it will give what is required, if possible to apply. :) Ideally, of course, I would like to put such an algorithm in the Expert Advisor's code itself.

M2012K:

Wherever I searched the forum, I could not find information on this issue, as if no one had thought about it.

If there are such opportunities in coding or have any ready variants of code which will allow to do so - please advise. :)

Thanks in advance!

The question has been discussed. In short - test it on the one-minute chart, regardless of what the working \f of the EA, if on one minute candle does not open and close positions (even by stop, even by take) - get a match: because it is unknown which event occurred first after the opening: the TP or SL.

do you know the reference points?

when and what time to hit buy when to hit sell and when to close it all?

i think i could program it for you. just tell me the time and direction. the thing is no one knows these points... the matrix is still looking for the blue or the red one... and your choice is NEO...

is it possible to code reality so that it develops the way my imagination wants it to?

mikhail12:
Is it possible to code reality so that it develops the way my imagination wants it to?

You can, I set the alarm for 6am at work. We could change from winter time to summer time, and then we'd have a reality check for everyone. I now understand what the mess with the time is, our rulers have automatic time change in their gadgets.

On the author's topic, we calculate the open and profit prices of the position on the previous bar and set them on the current bar. The main thing here is not to put a stop, the psychic does not need it.

Thank you all, but if this is the case according to your opinions, is it possible to implement an option like from my last post, using the same tester?

The control points are open, high, low, close with M1. Positive effect in the tester is due to the use of high and low, but when high and low were formed, you may find out only after a bar has been formed. When testing points by checkpoints the tester looks into the future. So there is no way to take anything from the test checkpoints for real.