What does Joni Bravo have to say to us today? - page 5

That's right!
I was pointing out that my excessive activity might irritate your nervous system.

So get active in at least one topic already, it's all flooding anyway :)

You're right as always, FAQ. )

FAQ:

You seem to be a lot of people on this forum, don't you think?

And it's all a bit beside the point.

It's just that Dear One forgot about Catholic Christmas.

Vinin:

It's just that Dear One forgot about Catholic Christmas

I live in a sort of "Catholic" country, but here somehow they don't bother with these Christmases, they just celebrate the arrival of winter with something tasty, sweets. The Vatican is the Vatican, and people are free to think, think and act without looking back on the "saintly" people who have the same problems with corruption as the "secular" ones! Of course, there are some religious fanatics here too, but they don't make the weather! In general, most people consider themselves Catholics, I mean Christians, but they don't practice going to cathedrals, they don't pray. I was in the cathedrals too at first, like many tourists, to see the inside as well, as architectural structures!

-----------------------------------------

Attention!
An abnormal surge of "market energy"!

The movement of the price line on the EUR/USD currency pair will be directed upwards.
It is not yet clear how long it will last.

An impulse with a power of 500 pips is expected (let it be so, the power of the impulse is measured in pips) !

There was a similar impulse in September and November.
The power of the "September explosion" is 4334 pips !
The power of the "November implosion" is 2326 pips !

-----------------------------------------

Hope you caught the momentum, guys?

The usual bear dump, nothing special, just a lot of sales piling up - so they dumped )))

-----------------------------------------------------------
Трейдеры!
We are experiencing one of the most surprising moments in the history of the EUR/USD currency pair - it is the birth of an extra-large "calf" (the seventh one).
It is accompanied by the exit from the Y zone and the "calf", which has a "membrane".
The "chip" is as follows.
1 - The pivot level (1.39) will be broken.
2 - the upward movement will persist.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Close the branch.
Reason: