confusion about the behaviour of the variables - page 6

Copied your code, now testing, let's figure it out... I don't know though, I've already got some misunderstandings. It's just by the way, "\n" in the printer should result in line translation. But no way, I have some kind of rectangle drawn, and the whole line is output without any translations.....

Sepulca:
Copied your code, now testing, let's figure it out... I don't know though, I've already got some misunderstandings. It's just by the way, "\n" in the printer should result in line translation. But no way, I have some kind of rectangle drawn, and the whole line is output without any translations.....

That's just for the commentary.

It doesn't work in the printer.

wlad:
Try initialising the second line with a different non-empty string in the examples.

TheXpert:
Try initialising the second line with a different non-empty string in the examples.
OK, I'll try everything now, I'll post the results....

Damn why two posts are posted in reply.......-one has to be deleted............???????

Sepulca:
Damn why two posts are posted in reply.......one has to be deleted............???????
Hangover, maybe?

artmedia70:
Maybe a hangover?

artmedia70:
Maybe a hangover?

Damn just wanted to write something literate.... Look what one click on the mouse has led to. Time to change the mouse...............

Э... congratulate me, I'm kind of a grandfather, not really, but the kids admit it......)))

Sepulca:
Э... congratulate me, I'm kind of a grandfather, not really, but the kids admit it......)))

Congratulations. I told mine to wait until I was three hundred. It's a little late for...

Sepulca:

I was just about to write something literate.... Look what one click on the mouse led to. Time to change the mouse...............
I suggest you reprogram the mouse to take its data from the first bar, to get rid of contact chatter

TheXpert:
didn't help either.