Is the task solvable in principle in MQL4 ? - page 6

Yes, man, that was the main question "is the problem solvable in mql4" ? Finally, the question has been posed.

I was asking from the beginning: is it real or not real to organize such management through global variables, or it's not possible. I've just read, I repeat, about start() looping. That's why I asked a question not to reinvent the wheel, maybe someone did it.

I got kicked out again... what's the matter? Am I a Cossack or not a Cossack... ? ... :-)))

Zakyza:

Yes, man, that was the main question "is the problem solvable on mql4" ? Finally, the question has been posed.

I was asking from the beginning: is it real or not real to organize such management through global variables, or it's not possible. I've just read, I repeat, about start() looping. That's why I asked a question not to reinvent the wheel, maybe someone did it.

Through GV - it's real.

tara:

Through the GV, it's real.

unreal... if it's a question of speed... tried it myself... no global

zoritch:
I got kicked out again... What's wrong? Am I a Cossack or not a Cossack... ? ... :-)))

Did the Cossack kick out, or not the Cossack?

Challenge her to a duel. And after the duel let her give you a little one.

Conclusion: without feedback (i.e. without the slaves reporting to the master) the task is not feasible via GV.

Did I get it right or does anyone have a dissenting opinion?

Zakyza:

Conclusion: Without slave-master feedback, the task is not feasible via GV.

Did I get it right or does anyone have a dissenting opinion ?

It is not feasible by any means.

Thank you all for your attention to the issue and your time.

zoritch:

Then put pressure on the Russian question. The main thing is the result, at least a small one:)

zoritch:

pardon to the topicstarter... tara, three is probably good... although there's also a singer, a friend of my youth, but I'm steady... although, hell, I don't mind

Go back to your wife's place. It's a good deal.