Help a girl write a simple advisor - page 7

Look at the topic again: "

Help a girl write a simple advisor".

First of all, not "Help", but write for free a code for my nonsense.

Secondly, like a "girl", it's kind of appeal to the forum community and with more diligence to begin to translate the nonsense in the code already can, because the basics of the logarithm of this strategist set out a character, the details of the nonsense will be a little later ...

In - third, "the simplest"! How can a character who is not familiar with the code express his opinion on the degree of complexity of his delirium to translate it into code?

In general, IMHO, the participants in the game cry for such a ToC!

All in all, it's bullshit.

BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA.

fozi:

It's a snowman, not a charming lady...

Folks, you've been trolled by the topic starter and you're still commenting.

))))))) +100

PPC:
Folks, you've been trolled by the topic starter and you're still commenting.

Don't make our horseshoes laugh... Trolling

People are having a blast here.

artmedia70:

Don't make our horseshoes laugh... Bullshit

People are having a blast here.

Alice is more likely to be an alcoholic or a drug addict. She's gone to sleep and she's still not here... I'm afraid what's wrong with her? Has something happened to her?

solar:
Alice is more likely to be an alcoholic or a drug addict. She's gone to sleep and she's still not here... I'm afraid what's wrong with her? Did something happen to her?
Or maybe she hasn't come back from detention yet?

oh how excited everyone is...

Yeah, bros, and get this. Every time a girl shows up on this forum. In any guise, with any problem. Everyone gets all excited and starts chatting away. It's like when you're with the ladies, all the men try to tighten their stomachs. Have you ever noticed that? :-)))))