MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 77

MetaDriver:

Should I copy all the pictures there too, or will a link to the posts in this thread suffice?

By the way, I'm in another incident right now:

Pictures and logs are all better directly to the ticket.

alexvd:

Pictures and logs are all better directly into the ticket.
Yes, I have attached it.

artmedia70:

Something about comparing files doesn't work at all. It doesn't even open the window. The file is in the repository. I modify the local file - an exclamation mark appears on it. I select "Differences" from the context menu - no action. I also open the journal from the context menu of MQL5 Storage --> Journal. I select the previous revision and "Compare with a working copy" - the comparison works.

What am I doing wrong?

Fixed, will be available in the next build

Hello! Help please! Bought a new computer with Windows 8 on it. I downloaded MT-4 there and everything is ok, but when I restart the platform every time, besides mine, I get 4 charts of currency pairs, which were initially in the platform when I loaded it. I can't get rid of them. It was like that in XP platform - I just pressed "cross" and it will disappear. But I reloaded the platform and they are there again.

akmk:

Hello! Help please! Bought a new computer with Windows 8 on it. I downloaded MT-4 there and everything is ok, but when I restart the platform every time, besides mine, I get 4 charts of currency pairs, which were initially in the platform when I loaded it. I can't get rid of them. It was like that in XP platform - I just pressed "cross" and it will disappear. But I reloaded the platform and they are there again.

Create a new profile and only include the graphs I want.

evillive:

Create a new profile and include only the graphs you want.
Thanks for the advice. It all worked out.

Good afternoon/evening-morning (whatever). Please advise how many open and pending orders in total are supported by MT4 at the same time. My broker assures that their number is not limited and my platform refuses to handle more than 100 orders at a time.

I dont know how many orders i should open and how many i should open in one day.

akmk:

Good afternoon/evening-morning (whatever). Please advise how many open and pending orders in total are supported by MT4 at the same time. My broker assures that their number is not limited and my platform refuses to handle more than 100 orders at a time.

My platforms refuse to handle more than 100 at a time. Thanks in advance.

All depends on the specific brokerage company, the MT4 platform itself as far as I know has no limitations.

akmk:

I dont know how many orders i should open in one day and i dont know how many i will open.

A favourite DC trick is to make bans/restrictions and refer everyone to the developer.

1. the CCI test indicator from the Market did not draw horizontal levels "100" and "-100".

2. the test indicators of Ishimoku are not run in the strategy tester. Therefore, there is no way to check them, because they do not have the download allowance for the chart.