MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 10

Make an advanced loader for the archive of quotes!

I want to load, for example, M1 for certain timeframes. But it loads the entire archive for all timeframes, starting from the time of King Gorokh!

Am I the only one with neither the terminal nor the ME responding to rotation of both mouse wheels? A4Tech WOP-49 mouse

My ME is responding, I don't know about the terminal. Never got the charts to open)) Mouse Logitech with wifi.

Unfriendly release if there is no tambourine)) We'll wait patiently...

valeryk:
My ME is responding, I don't know about the terminal. Never got the charts to open)) Mouse Logitech with wifi.

My terminal says wrong path to profile C:\Users\Artem\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\6F80400D34D1913001D56CC09EAE8DCA

Went there, found another terminal folder C:\Users\Artem\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\E5BE702C3070AF81A3ED47C1CF4897B7 and from it copied whole folder profiles to 6F80400D34D1913001D56CC09EAE8DCA folder, which has no profiles at all and graphics started to open.

Thanks a lot, let's give it a try.)

In IE 11 the reply button does not work(

Renat :
We started with A Specially Testing limited so as not to Affect A lot of Traders. Each day will be releasing an update for a test site. How to disable updates of other terminals will write later. Arrows - a level alerts.

So it's a choice to remove the topic on the English section? to limit the testing? Some users wonder why this beta isn't available for English speaking people.

Other question, what's the best way to report bug/error for this beta ? ServiceDesk ? Here ?

Can't connect to MQL5 Storage in ME, I enter login password and nothing happens ....

artmedia70:

I had the terminal say the wrong path to my profile C:\Users\Artem\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\6F80400D34D1913001D56CC09EAE8DCA

Went there, found other terminal folder C:\Users\Artem\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\E5BE702C3070AF81A3ED47C1CF4897B7 and from it copied whole folder profiles in folder 6F80400D34D1913001D56CC09EAE8DCA, where profiles was absent and graphics started to open.

I had more fun with it. I copied the profiles from the installation folder there.I don't have profiles anywhere in AppData )