MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 131

2013.12.17 12:18:22.023 Expert 'Exp4 - Averager market' is an indicator and cannot be executed
I put expert on a chart it says it is an indicator. who has the same problem? build 560

Vladon:
2013.12.17 12:18:22.023 Expert 'Exp4 - Averager market' is an indicator and cannot be executed
I put expert on a chart it says it is an indicator. who has the same problem? build 560
Which Expert do you use ?

My EA which used to work ok now in 560 build is defined as an indu... ME 881

Vladon:
My EA which used to work fine now in 560 build is defined as an indu... ME 881
Then write to servicedesk and we will look into it. Thank you

VOLDEMAR:

Restart the terminal.

Tried that, didn't help until I completely rebooted the computer.

It's all updated now, it's fine, issue cleared.

Thank you!

Vladon:

I had the same thing with this script from build 509. After the first compilation, the terminal called it an indicator. Then somehow accepted it and didn't swear anymore.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                           Сумма цифр в числе.mq4 |
//|                               Copyright 2013, Artyom A. Trishkin |
//|                       https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/artmedia70 |
#property copyright "Copyright 2013, Artyom A. Trishkin"
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/artmedia70"

//| script program start function                                    |
int start() {
   int i=0;
   int n0=0, n1=0;
   for(i=0; i<Bars; i++) {
      n0=SumOfDigitsInNumber(iVolume(Symbol(),Period(),i));
      n1=SumOfDigitsInNumber(iVolume(Symbol(),Period(),i+1));
      if(n0==n1) SetVLine(Yellow, ("Одинаково_"+TimeToStr(Time[i])+" : "+n0), Time[i], 0, 1);
      }
   return(0);
}
int SumOfDigitsInNumber(int n) {
   int sum=0;
   while(n!=0) {
      sum+=n%10;
      n/=10;
      }
   return(sum);
}
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
void SetVLine(color cl, string nm="", datetime t1=0, int st=0, int wd=1) {
   if (ObjectFind(nm)<0) ObjectCreate(nm, OBJ_VLINE, 0, 0, 0, 0);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_TIME1, t1);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_COLOR, cl);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_STYLE, st);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_WIDTH, wd);
}
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I apologise for the silly question, but I'm following the thread and have read everything here. However, I haven't seen or don't remember seeing the answer - I updated one terminal today and all the charts are clean, but the terminal doesn't see any custom indicators. I don't see any of them in my custom indicators list but I still have them in my indicators folder. How do I fix it?

yarikbes:
I apologise for the silly question, but I'm following this thread and have read everything here. However, I haven't seen or don't remember the answer - I updated one terminal today and all the charts are clean, but the terminal doesn't see any custom indicators. I don't see any of them in my custom indicators list but I still have them in my indicators folder. How do I fix it?
Start reading again. The whole procedure is described. All the directories are described.

RekkeR:

Developers and users need a full-fledged Market site, with a wide range of search criteria, clearly laid out products, descriptions and statistics. The same applies to signals.

We have launched Market on mcl5, but it is not finished, four primitive search parameters are available - "Popular New Free Paid", far from real requests.

There are no visitors.

But there are active users of mt4 and mt5.

Let's make one herd and fill the unmanageable in the terminal. The crowd will be happy, looking through the peephole, not only with Expert Advisors' settings, but also with the Market and signals. Who needs in the terminal the demo signals with yield curves dropping to zero, why do we need all that someone has written in the terminal, because he wants to sell it?

Tower of Babel.

I agree, it needs to be dealt with more intelligently. I can't really formulate it myself yet.
But the first thing that comes to mind is a good custom filter, plus somehow you need to filter out fraud (I don't know how to put it in Russian).