I'm all about the tester, which is lying. - page 3

Whatever the quotes, they consist of M1 candles (4 bid prices) and volumes. The tester makes up its own ticks within the candles and makes its own asks based on the spread laid down in the settings. If this is not the case, how?

And if it is so, it does not matter what quotes, even from dough - everything must be gobbled up with the same appetite, the spread must be attached to everything from the settings, not from a finger.

On the other hand, takeprofits of baes are closed on bids, what's that got to do with asks? - And they also hang in the air.

I came to this forum as the closest to the manufacturer of MT4, I have not found more specific, or maybe you can give me a hint?

You can swear and moan everywhere, I thought I would get an answer to my question...

If you want to contact the publisher, go to the servicedeck in the fifth forum.

incred:

I came to this forum as the closest to the manufacturer of MT4, I have not found more specific, or maybe you can give me a hint?

You can swear and moan everywhere, I thought I would get an answer to my question...

Have you seen any real answers? Have you done anything besides sarcastically throwing around "you're an idiot, it's the tester" and whining again without making a single step towards checking and fixing the situation?

Write out, point by point, what you personally have done to fix the problem. There is no point in writing about two pages of whining.

As for losing the first thread - well, sorry.

I thought you had them sorted by date, not by the moderator's left back foot...

Do you want me to run your EA in my tester and show you screenshots, where it won't have the same kind of bugs as yours?

incred:

As for losing the first thread - well, sorry.

I thought you had them sorted by date, not by the moderator's left back foot...

They are sorted by the date of the last posts in them, not by the date they were created.

Pardon me, who is servicedesk? - I don't know.

I keep trying to tell you that my problem does not depend on quotes, but you keep telling me to download from the host (in this case fics4u).

Ok, point by point:

1. You advised me to change the spread in the settings to a specific one (I had "current" before). I did that. Look closely at one of the last screenshots, you can clearly see there the spread = 2.

2. You advised to download quotes from the owner, I got them from there anyway. I have a freshly downloaded terminal, normally installed, without errors and quotes have already been downloaded from the terminal, all according to the instructions, not one step apart.

There was no other advice.

I'll forgive you this for once, my friend:
incred: and not on the moderator's left hind leg...

But it won't always be like this.

By the way a question - on closer dates does the tester still behave in the same brutal way towards you ?

Yes you run yours, what difference does it make. Any councillor within MKUL4, he can't be the cause of bad behaviour...

Yes, you also gave me advice to poke the other master. Didn't want to start that up again, but I'll give it a try. Really, what if it's only this terminal that's sick? I'll tell you if I have anything to say about it.