To administrators and moderators - page 4

FAGOTT:
search for

I won't. I don't like digging through dirty laundry. But the fact that he hurt my national feelings as a Russian citizen - that was it. And there are posts like that. For me he just became "nothing", a place of emptiness. And I don't need more than that. I hope that one day he will understand at least something.

If anyone comes across any links to contact for groups of Watniks and I want to go to America, drop me a line.

artmedia70:
I won't. I don't like digging through dirty laundry. But the fact that he hurt my national feelings as a Russian citizen - that was it. And there are posts like that. For me he just became "nothing", a place of emptiness. And I don't need more than that. I hope that one day he will understand at least something.

Why did you offer then?

FAGOTT:

Why did you suggest that?

You claimed there was no such thing - I suggested you look it up:

"...Well, that's a bit of a stretch - he certainly didn't write that!
What if you looked it up...?"

I personally do not need to look for anything. And anyone who wants to understand the essence of the question - that's what he will do. I have already drawn all my conclusions.

artmedia70:

You claimed there was no such thing - I suggested you look it up:

"...Well, that's a bit far-fetched - he certainly didn't write that!
What if you looked it up?..."

I personally do not need to look for anything. And whoever wants to understand the essence of the question - that's what he will do. I have already drawn all my conclusions.

You didn't suggest anything to me.

FAGOTT:

you didn't offer me anything

No, so no...

In short, the Barroom is a good thread and should not be closed because of a few idiots

The Smoking Room made another Smoking Room here))

Sepulca:
The Smoking Room made another Smoking Room here))
We should open another Smokehouse... ;)

Let's relax until Monday, it's Saturday, nothing serious will happen.