Grail indicators - page 21

evillive:
What's so scary about it that you can't post it here?

If you want to test it, I'll send it to you in person or by email, but tell me what you got, because everyone to whom I sent it is silent.

So-so... Nothing special - I'm pouring with the basic settings...

Roman.:

So-so... Nothing special - I'm pouring with the basic settings...

At least test on all ticks, why open prices?

For some reason I have only sells, not a single buy. And it would be good to bring out the stochastic settings to optimise. 11.3.3. should be better.

artyom8819:

At least test on all ticks, why open prices?

By the way my settings, profit 200, loss 50, or 50/50 is for 5 signs, for 4 zeros should be removed,

artyom8819:

So speaking of settings I have, profit 200, loss 50, or 50/50 is for 5 digits, for 4 a zero has to be removed,

So that's it - on forex4u - five digits:

Roman.:

That's right - on forex4you - five digits:

I have the same on the current spread, try it, try a fixed spread, usually on the euro quid it is 2

Eh... doesn't the author himself have a tester when testing

and the branch is called grail indicator

sannin:

Eh... doesn't the author himself have a tester when testing

and the branch is called grail indicator

Of course there is a tester, but suddenly there may be very different results, and many have doubts about the behavior of the EA in real life, not as in the tester, and you are right about the branch

BeerGod:
I have only sells for some reason, not a single buy. And it would be good to display stochastic settings for optimisation. 11.3.3. should be better.

I have both sells and buys, does anyone else have problems with one-way trading?

Stochastic is used for final entry accuracy, on m1 the difference in settings will not give significant results, unless of course one goes to extremes.

At one time 11.3.3 will be better, at another time not so much, and the EA is designed not to fail over a very long period of time, ideally never.

Stochastic with standard settings is used by many traders for many years, that's why the standard settings were chosen.

Although, of course, you can remove the settings if you think it is necessary.