Grail indicators - page 13

yosuf:
It is necessary to assume that we consider one real process and the sum of all functions describing it should always give one, which is true. I am sure, though I did not check, and in the complex domain something similar should be obtained.

The tau time scale is the internal time scale of the process. Integration is done in the time scale t over dt, which is external to the process.

If, however, we were to move to the tau scale with integration over dt, then the integration limits would also have to be matched.

avtomat:

The time scale tau is the internal time scale of the process. Integration is done on the time scale t by dt, which is external to the process.

If, however, we were to move to the tau scale with integration over dt, then the integration limits would also have to be matched.

The dimensionality of the argument (variable) of the subintegral function must always coincide with the dimensionality of the parameter in the diffeomorphism. For generality, we have moved to dimensionless (virtual) time = the ratio of our time (t) to the time constant of the process (t). If you want to work with our time, you should take (t) beyond the integral sign as a constant, as we represent it in fact, and integrate it quietly in the range from 0 to t. For example: E=(1/t)^-n*[(Integral from 0 to t)t^n*(1/G(n))*exp(-t/t)*dt]. If that's what you did when you integrated over t earlier, you're absolutely correct. In this case you don't need to change the integration limits. Frankly speaking, we do not know the pattern of time change of a process and we look into its world through its own time constant (tau). Indeed, it is impossible to imagine that the true time of a process is a constant. Rather, it also changes according to a complex exponential regularity. We must think about it, although it is of no use to us now.

Now I thought and remembered, that it is necessary to observe only conformity of a dimension of a variable within integration and in the diffeomorphism, and to look at tau under an integral as a constant, accordingly considering in results of integration. Now, we can assume that the absolute values of B(c) must or can be in the negative region and gradually move into the positive region and go into the past P(c), in chunks, through the present H(c).

That is, you are proposing to add a factor of 1/t, without changing the integration limits? Do I understand you correctly?

avtomat:
That is, you are proposing to add a factor of 1/t, without changing the integration limits? Did I understand you correctly?
Yes, multiply integration results by [(1/t)^-n*1/G(n)], i.e., take the constants beyond the integral sign. Note that another 1/t from the exponent appears during integration. Orient yourself to the finite dimensionality. The finite dimension should get "time" when integrating over t.

yosuf:
Yes, multiply integration results by [(1/t)^-n*1/G(n)], i.e., take the constants beyond the integral sign. Note that another 1/t from the exponent appears during integration. Orient yourself to the finite dimensionality. The finite dimension should get "time" when integrating over t.

You can't just take such a multiplier beyond the sign of the integral that way. I'll twist it more carefully and see what happens.

But a little later.

yosuf:
It's a cent, that much now and in a real account, = 2K$.
I explained to you that you have to work on a normal account to take its results seriously! And on the cent account the broker applies the "lisato" method to you! Don't you want to understand simple things?

Stells:
What does the two day phase mean and what are the numbers 210 bars on M15, 104 on M30, 52 on H1 ?
It means that when working on M15, it is optimal to analyse hindsight (history) of the last 210 bars.

borilunad:
I told you that you have to work on a normal account to take its results seriously! And in a cent account the broker applies the "lisato" method to you! Don't you want to understand simple things?
What method?

yosuf:
This means that when working on M15, hindsight (history) analysis of the last 210 bars is optimal.

Do you think it is possible to find the optimal sample size without being linked to a specific TS? A philosophical stone?

Demi:
do you think it is possible to find the optimal sample size without reference to a specific TS? A philosophical stone?

No, it applies to the TS in question.