Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 9

tara:
That's a lie.

We'll see. maybe so.

personally, i like the transition for a simple reason - i jumped out of f4 a long time ago due to the crookedness and lack of language. f5 is very happy in this respect, especially in comparison.

But when approaching the real, the lack of MT5 implementation at the brokers was apparent.

And what about the fact that I can transfer user events between processes (EAs) and place buttons on a chart, it's just a song.

MetaDriver:

We'll see. maybe so.

personally, i like the transition for a simple reason - i jumped out of f4 a long time ago due to the crookedness and lack of language. f5 is very happy in this respect, especially in comparison.

But when approaching the real account the lack of MT5 implementation at the brokers was apparent.

And the fact that you can also transfer user events between processes, and finally insert user buttons on the chart, it's just a song.

And I'm satisfied.

I am pleased that Metacquotes has chosen the most survivable option - the option of extreme generational convergence.

MetaDriver:

We'll see. maybe so.

But when approaching the real one, the lack of MT5 implementation at the brokers turned out to be quite obvious.

And the fact that the user events can be transferred between processes (Expert Advisors), and user buttons can be finally placed on the chart, that's just a song.

All this can be done with normal languages, where compatibility is assured forever.

Zhunko:
All this can be done with normal languages, where compatibility is assured forever.

Yes, and if there are a few dozen man-years.

Zhunko:

To my similar question Renat replied that the incompatibility of MT4 and MT5 server architectures does not allow to make such a checkbox on the server :-)) This is my compilation of his reply.

It's easier to redesign MT4.

That's hard to believe.

It's true. As the saying goes, he who pays the piper dances the (girl)...

Zy. If you go further into the subject... Everyone knows a broker like IB. And many stock terminals have the ability to connect to their TWS. You can probably go no further... ))))

zzzy. just a razzuha, I don't need anything))))

Own yourself in the midst of the confused crowd,

♪ And curse you for the confusion of all ♪

Believe in yourself, in spite of the universe,

And absolve the unbelievers of their sin.

Let the hour not strike, and wait for it without tiring,

Let the liars lie, don't condescend to them.

Know how to forgive, but do not appear to forgive,

more generous and wiser than others.

Know how to make your heart, your nerves, your body

When there's nothing in your bosom

when all is long since empty and burnt out,

And only the will says go.

Stay simple, speaking to kings,

Stay honest, speaking to the crowd.

Be straight and proud with foes and friends,

Let every man in his hour reckon with thee.

Fill every moment with meaning,

The elusive hours and days run by.

Then thou shalt embrace the world as a child,

Then, my son, you will be human.

tara:

Own yourself in the midst of the confused crowd,

The crowd that curses thee for the confusion of all.

Vo! -Kipling and Lozinski are already at the New MT4! Let's wait a little longer - Freemen and Herbert should be coming along...

I'll give them a little help before they get to the dunes...

---

There's a story about Muad Dibs who once saw a weed
trying to sprout between two rocks, he removed one of
them. Later, when the plant blossomed, he pinned it down
with the remaining stone. "That was its fate," he explained.
he explained.

---

and why does this story, something here - in metatrader history, subtly remind me of...

:)))))))))))

Shai:

and why does this story, something here - in metatrader history - subtly remind me so much...

:)))))))))))

... attempt will be present, BUT the difference is that this 'weed' is a 'cash cow'... :))))))))))))))

When will the promised "working release" be available, I would like to see the new functionality in normal (combat) conditions?