Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 17

sergeev:

Dearest, if you continue to present the topic of your decompilation as "I am D'artagnan and you all suck", you will go to ban.

I suggest your experience is held back for development rather than demagoguery on the subject "written by me from start to finish".

I've said it all, oh wise one.

Dear forum users, could you please explain the meaning of the fact that the new MT5 compiler understands programs written in the new MQL4, but these programs can not work on MT5?

sergeev:

Dearest, if you continue to present the topic of your decompilation as "I am D'artagnan and you all suck", you will go to ban.

I advise you to save your experience for development and not to demagogue on this topic "written by me from start to finish".

I don't understand the moderator's reaction, you should be banned for spiteful, unconstructive outbursts, not for responding to them

mr_Johns:
I don't understand the moderator's reaction, you should be banned for spiteful, unconstructive outbursts, not for responding to them

It's not the response itself, it's the lies in it.

artmedia70:
It's not the answer itself, it's the lies in it.

How can you be so sure?

mr_Johns:

how can you be so sure?

From experience. Basically, in 99% of cases when a person claims that the code is his and only his from the first to the last line but the compiler blames it on decompilation, after bickering on the forum, spitting spittle and other unpleasant fiddling, it turns out that yes... but - "here's that piece of code I took from public sources, but it's not decompiled either" ...

Those who actually write code themselves have never encountered such a compiler entry.

That's why pointing out one's long programming experience and not getting such a message arouses negative emotions. I don't like liars either.

artmedia70:

From experience. Basically, in 99% of cases when a person claims that the code is his and only his from the first to the last line but the compiler blames it on decompilation, after bickering on the forum, spitting spittle and other unpleasant fiddling, it turns out that yes... But - "here's that bit of code I took from public sources, but it's not decompiled either" ...

Those who actually write code themselves have never encountered such a compiler entry.

That's why pointing out one's long programming experience and not getting such a message arouses negative emotions. I don't like liars either.

About not liking them, I agree. As for the rest, you can't accuse a person of anything on conjecture and assumptions. It seems to me...

artmedia70:

From experience. Basically, in 99% of cases when a person claims that the code is his and only his from the first to the last line but the compiler blames it on decompilation, after bickering on the forum, spitting spittle and other unpleasant fiddling, it turns out that yes... But - "here's that bit of code I took from public sources, but it's not decompiled either" ...

He understood his mistake and it was in the variable names. By the way, I had seen such a standard of variable naming several times. I wanted to follow this way myself but I refused and read somewhere that it would protect us from decompilers while they use this very standard for variable naming. So I named them by name instead of type as before :) I am saying that 99% is not 100% and it is possible that the person did not actually use someone else's code, but has a habit in his coding to name their variables that way. By the way, he apologised later, so why discuss it all now...

peterkonow:
Dear forum users, can you explain the meaning of the new MT5 compiler that understands programs written in the new MQL4, but these programs will not work in MT5?

1 From the perspective of the developers, it is more convenient to maintain one product

2) developers will start to move MQL4 towards MQL5 (it is much more convenient to have one compiler)

Barbarian:
He figured out his mistake and it was in the variable names. By the way, I've seen a similar standard of variable naming several times. I wanted to go this way myself, but then I refused because I'd read somewhere that they would protect me from decompilers and this is exactly the standard for variable naming. So I named them by name instead of type as before :) I am saying that 99% is not 100% and it is possible that the person did not actually use someone else's code, but has a habit in his coding to name their variables that way. By the way he apologized later, why discuss it all now...

Can you explain what I don't understand?

how to name variables like dby_45, jhgdf_54, slkjfhk_56 or buystop, takeprofit?

When a person writes a variable for himself he hardly uses this gibberish so that he can guess himself what kind of variable it is and what it represents. It seems to me delirious, I myself write EAs and from time to time I forget what they bear, even in sensible names .....

artmedia70: " Those who actually write code themselves have never encountered such a compiler entry. "

I agree with this one hundred percent .........