The Fairness Theorem - page 6

Reshetov:

Since, according to the theorem, the exchange of goods without coercion is only possible between:

1. Altruistic and altruistic

2. Altruistic and rationalistic

3. Rationalists and rationalists

and impossible without coercion between any market participants and egoists.

I don't understand why an exchange is impossible between an altruist and an egoist? The altruist gives more and the egoist receives more - the possibilities for both groups are balanced.

Mischek2:

The history of human progress is the history of the market, even if humanity has not yet thought about it, has not yet begun to study the market

There are many theorems, theories, etc. about the market. In fact they are always just views of what IS. And the MARKET does not care about them.

That's the thing - the market doesn't care about theories. As soon as some politicians start to regulate the market, under the guise of some fashionable economic theory as a fig leaf, a crisis begins at once. For a while there is enough money stolen from the market for corruption in the budget, everybody steals, everybody is happy, everybody is laughing. Then the money runs out, i.e. is stolen. Then the beast takes the catcher, i.e. an economic theorist cannot be recognized, because other theorists swear at him with foul language. The politicians once again take a new economic theory from this very theorist and start ruling the market under its guise. The crisis again, and so on. History repeats itself.

Reshetov:

So far, these very theories have yielded nothing but economic crises...

So there you go. And I thought the culprits of crises were the people themselves and the real economy, not abstract economic theories, which treat the economy from the perspective of observers but not participants.

Reshetov:
That's the thing, the market doesn't care about theories. As soon as politicians start to regulate the market, under the guise of some fashionable economic theory, the crisis begins. For a while there is enough money stolen from the market for corruption in the budget, everybody steals, everybody is happy, everybody laughs. Then the money runs out, i.e. is stolen. Then the beast takes the catcher, i.e. an economic theorist cannot be recognized, because other theorists swear at him with foul language. The politicians again take a new economic theory from this very theorist and begin to rule the market under its guise. The crisis again, and so on. History repeats itself.

The fifth theory of economic crises:

1. theory of the Austrian school

2. Marxism

3. psychological theory

4. cyclical theory

5. reshetov theory

This, well, sort of the great depression was caused by a lack of government regulation? A crisis of overproduction, so to speak. Wouldn't a rational allocation of resources have helped?

All in all, it turns out to be some kind of idealistic theory. Egoism is bad in it and altruism is good. In reality, the theory should proceed from the individual's desire to maximise his own profit. I.e. any individual must strive for the maximum possible selfishness: to consume the maximum and at the same time give the minimum. In this case, competition would itself begin to form. One of the two egoists in the struggle for the good that can only go to one of them will one day agree to the higher price for him in order to leave the other egoist without a chance. By agreeing, it is as if he will move up one step in the queue for that good. If he sets the most favourable price, there will be no competition and he will get the goods.

Reshetov:
That's the thing: the market doesn't care about theories. As soon as some politicians start to regulate the market, under the guise of some fashionable economic theory as a fig leaf, a crisis begins at once. For a while there is enough money stolen from the market for corruption in the budget, everybody steals, everybody is happy, everybody is laughing. Then the money runs out, i.e. is stolen. Then the beast takes the catcher, i.e. an economic theorist cannot be recognized, because other theorists swear at him with foul language. The politicians again take a new economic theory from this very theorist and begin to rule the market under its guise. There is another crisis, and so on. History repeats itself.

That's right. Politicians need fig leafs, they need ears for graphomaniacs, ears need a beautiful tale to help them sleep and a storyteller to sell it to them... preferably about free justice.... they are even willing to pay ...well pay later, preferably, again..... the process goes on... according to the needs of all parties... there are no objective guilty parties in reality (nor is there justice), only in theory. For example yours. Well, theories are secondary. So are politicians. Everyone serves each other, according to social demand...

Then what is primary? Where is the driving force of the cycle, where does the fuel come from?

;)

MetaDriver:

That's right. Politicians need fig leafs, they need ears for graphomaniacs, ears need a beautiful tale to make them sleep better and a storyteller to sell it to them... preferably about free justice.... they are even willing to pay ...well pay later, preferably, again..... the process goes on... according to the needs of all parties... there are no objective guilty parties in reality (nor is there justice), only in theory. For example yours. Well, theories are secondary. So are politicians. Everyone serves each other, according to social demand...

Then what is primary? Where is the driving force of the cycle, where does the fuel come from?

;)

Corruption is primary. Egg and chicken and spirit and matter rest.

MetaDriver:

Then what is primary? Where is the driving force behind the cycle, where does the fuel come from?

envy))

Reshetov:

Corruption is primary. Egg and chicken and spirit and matter rest.

1. The spirit is bored in the loneliness of excessive self-corruption. 2. Matter caters to boredom, creating a field and "players" for self-corruption... 3. ..But chickens and eggs, that's the whirlwind evolution of self-entertainment... ...just game pieces who think they're players ....

:)

Fear, mania and lust.