Paid advisers - page 8

00007:

Is that out of the goodness of your heart or are you being sarcastic? As Larry Williams used to say : "Rich people don't bet big. Rich people are people with big pockets and they play with relatively small lots, so they cannot lose by definition. In our case, we trade with the minimum lot, but we should aim to have as large a pocket as possible. If you have such a pocket, we can cooperate if you promise to trade me an initial deposit. It can be done in a private message.

How about the keys to the apartment..........

Sepulca-----No one is interested in making a quid a day from a million quid.-----I totally agree.

ktest0:

If everything is so great - what prevents you from starting trading at the lowest possible minimum and reinvesting your profits into trading to get yourself an initial deposit? )))

Material commitments to my family. I just wouldn't understand where the money went, would you?

pool:

How about flat keys..........

Sepulca-----No one is interested in making a quid a day from a million quid.-----I totally agree.

I asked you, you answered.

00007:
Material obligations to the family. I just wouldn't understand where the money went, would you?

So the wife understands the value of your tales?

ktest0:

So the wife understands the value of your fairy tales?
She doesn't even want to hear fairy tales. I don't think many wives support our trade, they probably just tolerate it.

00007:
The stories don't even want to hear. I don't think many wives support our trade, they probably just tolerate it.

Clever woman, listen to her.