Paid advisers - page 6

00007:

Cool. Did you just want to say that you're not a novice programmer from Manmejment? Anyone can insult an artist. I wasn't asking for a "statement."

I don't know how a manimagement martin works, but complex actions are self-defeating.

It's more programmers and traders... They don't like "artists" and other "humanitarians in a bad sense of the word".

I will clarify my words for the "Humanists": it's not a "novice programmer of Manimagements", it's "the novice programmer who first tries to write a program in Manimagements - to stick a martin on the Expert Advisor". Did I hit your active brain hemisphere? I probably won't be able to explain it any simpler...

And on the subject of complicated actions - does it bother you to use a computer and use some form of transport? Doesn't it make you cringe to use the labours of self-deluded people? Get on a horse and use accounts! And this forum - it's not written in assembly language either...

MetaDriver:

It's no use. You can't get off now. Our nails are strong.

;)

// It's time to change your nickname. Will you try 00008? I recommend it.

It's not like I'm going anywhere. It turns out I'm not talking to traders, I'm talking to local programmers.

There is no work for them. Now every trader, competent enough, has to master programming himself, he does not want to give his ideas to freeloaders.

I do not want to give them my ideas for free. I have only wasted time.

ktest0:

It's all about programmers and traders... They don't like "artists" and other "humanitarians in a bad way".

Do not get involved, it's not worth it. They're having a double dance with their colleague (or clone) of the topicstarter. Or are you the third? :)

The whole branch is a provocation.

ktest0:

Most of us are programmers and traders. They do not like "artists" and other "humanitarians in a bad sense of the word".

So, for "humanitarians" I will clarify my words - not "novice programmer of money management", but "novice programmer trying to write the first thing in money management - to attach a martin to the Expert Advisor". Did I hit your active brain hemisphere? I probably won't be able to explain it any simpler...

Well and on the subject of complicated actions - does it bother you to use a computer and use some form of transport? Doesn't it make you cringe to use the labours of self-deluded people? Get on a horse and use accounts! And this forum is not written in assembler either...

I'll give you another answer. The attack on me in that post was unacceptably rude. That's why my answer was sarcastic, snide and everything reached my brain.

By complex actions I meant the use of indicators, technical analysis and all such nonsense, but not what you think.

Complicated actions are not within everyone's power.

MetaDriver:

Don't get involved, it's not worth it. He and his colleague (option: clone) the topicstarter are having a couples dance. Or are you the third? :)

The whole branch is a provocation.

You are right. This thread is best ignored. Deleting....

00007: The advisor does not care where the price goes.

.... ended up being dumped.

I see, it really doesn't.

paukas:
I see, it really doesn't matter.

Of course, with half of the minimum deposit one should not have even started trading. Nevertheless there was an opportunity to close trades with 10% profit (1.2 thousand rubles) or at least to place stops at breakeven. Unfortunately Greed won.

00007:

Of course, with half of the minimum deposit one should not have even started trading. Nevertheless there was an opportunity to close trades with 10% profit (1.2 thousand rubles) or at least to place stops at breakeven. Unfortunately Greed won.

Believe me, after the next loss you will also have arguments that it was an accident.

PapaYozh:
Believe me, after the next flush, you will also have an argument that it was an accident.
You may be right. I will definitely have the patience to trade on the demo. And why are you trying to dissuade me from Martin and frighten people with it? I'm well aware of its pros and cons and they are not as horrible as they look. One may fail in any trade. You don't lose if you don't trade ha ha. I hope you noticed that the arguments were valid.

I have a profitable EA, but here's a question. I need someone who can put a moving average in its code. Answer those who are interested. Send me a personal message