Paid advisers - page 3

GREENPEACE

stop torturing the animals... Send him to the first round of nine already... :-)))

/**/

:-))) otherwise it looks like you're torturing monkeys in a zoo

zoritch:

GREENPEACE

stop torturing the animals... Send him to the first round of nine already... :-)))

/**/

:-))) otherwise it looks like you're torturing monkeys in a zoo

Hee-hee-hee... Had a long laugh, pity it won't look as funny in the anallas without context... )))))))

jkwe45:
Hello. Please advise me on some profitable EAs, not free of course. Which ones do you use?

We are only talking about paid advisors for MT4!!!

I can sell such, of course expensive.

paukas:

I can sell one of these, at a price, of course.
traditionally 100 quid?

jkwe45:

I need the simpler the better. put it in and forget it. and after a while just make a profit

:-) hmmm... a complete automation of the process of making a profit?

do you know what the next step in this direction is?

You write another EA - which will regularly withdraw profits from your account and automatically send them to your plastic card!

you should - no you must - you must rest on an island - on your own yacht surrounded by hot mulatto women - demanding a lot of money for your services

Otherwise, why would you need such an Expert Advisor with such automated transfers ... if you do not spend the money ...

that's the right way to put it.

a different formulation requires a different approach.

- control the advisers - do optimizations, look for new advisers, rewrite the old ones, it's going to take work

YuraZ:

a different setting requires a different approach

- control EAs - do optimisations, look for new EAs, rewrite old ones, in general it will need to work

If he buys it he won't need it.

YuraZ: ...... another advisor is being written - which will regularly withdraw profits from your account and automatically send them to your plastic card! ....... a different setting requires a different approach....... in general will need to work.....

Yur, why work when a plastic card is linked to any account and therefore there is no need for an advisor to send to the plastic card? It turns out - if you bought the right advisor, you can just rest ))))

Mischek2:

Not expensive is no one's business.

Is there anything for mad money?

You shouldn't be laughing. Honestly, I can't put a price on an advisor. But I can't get it to work.

The deposit is a little too much for me. I have been trying to withdraw half of my deposit and I have lost it out of greed.

Now our household budget is in deficit, but to no one.

Well, if you want a higher price, we'll make a deal.

00007:

You shouldn't be laughing. Honestly, the Councillor's worth a fortune. But I can't make it work.

The deposit is a bit too heavy for me. I tried to secretly fill half of the deposit with my holiday money, but I lost it out of greed.

Now our household budget is in deficit, only to no one.

Well, if you want a higher price, we'll make a deal.

Martin is very expensive, I can't afford it. And I spent my holiday money on a new mouse a long time ago.

Mischek2:
Martin is very expensive, I can`t afford it. And I spent my holiday money on a new mouse a long time ago.

What about Martin. Martin rules. We don't need penny profits. The more volume Martin puts in,

the more profits we can take in a good trend, commensurate with the deposit. As long as the deposit

can withstand it.