Paid advisers - page 2

Otherwise, the trader who does not understand the strategy of the Expert Advisor is like a monkey with a grenade, but it only harms his own pocket.

I need the simpler the better. put it in and forget it. and after a while just make a profit

jkwe45:

I need the simpler the better. put it in and forget about it. and after a while, just make a profit .

You're gonna have a hard time with that.

To receive the download link, send a text message to the short number "set it and forget it".

jkwe45:

I need the simpler the better. put it in and forget it. and after a while, just make a profit.

I don't understand why it's so complicated.... Let the developer of a good EA better send you the money immediately to your card every month - his EA "just stands there and makes a profit" anyway ...

Just inform him of your intentions to profit from his advisor and that's it.

ktest0:

I do not understand why it is so complicated.... The developer of a good EA is better to immediately transfer money to your card every month - his EA "just stands there and makes a profit" anyway...

Just notify him of your intentions to profit from his advisor and that's it.

Into the annals!!! :)))

jkwe45:

I need the simpler the better. put it in and forget it. and after a while just make a profit

You won't find that!

You won't even find "sweet vinegar". The best thing is to get in your head and then maybe something will come out as I have already advised you. FAQ!

And doing nothing, without any brain power you will not reach old age or maturity!

ktest0:

Crap! So, those who write their EAs for free are obviously writing rubbish...

Gotta pay myself good money quick! )))

Question competent - how much should I pay myself to write a grail?

Rates need to, or go cheap and shit will happen. O_o

Write first, he'll pay you himself and he'll pay you until you turn it off (:

jkwe45: a profitable EA, not a free one, of course.

A profitable EA for money, just like a free one, is a myth. Forget it ))))

evillive:
Write first, he'll pay you himself and keep paying you until you turn it off (:

Recursion, however! I haven't paid myself - he hasn't earned me - I haven't made any profit - I haven't paid myself...

There! This vicious circle is what keeps you from making money in forex!