Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 983

Alexandr24:
Please tell me if mt4mm is working for anyone? New builds came out and it stopped working. Are there any alternative programs or scripts or a way to reanimate mt4mm?
I dont know how to solve this problem. Does everybody open/close positions with the standard way?

Alexandr24:
No one knows how to solve this problem, does everyone open/close positions the standard way?
Adjust to the new requirements

Hello!

At first glance, the task seems as simple as three cents. BUT! ....
There is a line of any oscillator in the indicator window, which wiggles relative to "0" with different amplitude.
The actual problem is:
- At "0" crossing from bottom to top, draw an arrow at the bottom border of the indicator window,
- At "0" crossing from the top downwards, to draw an arrow near the upper border of the indicator window,
- at self-scaling of the oscillator chart in the indicator window, the arrows should automatically remain at their borders of the indicator window.
I.e., scrolling the chart backwards and forwards through the history, or changing its horizontal scale, the arrows should always remain at the boundaries of the indicator window automatically.

Please don't give any tips, "help me financially")). Please attach the source code of such a function, or link to it.

Thanks in advance!

Vinin:
Adjust to the new requirements
Where can I read the new requirements?

Alexandr24:
Where can I read the new requirements?
In the documentation

The link directs to the MQL4 handbook, I don't understand what the comment on the forum has to do with it and how it should be edited?

Alexandr24:
The link directs to the MQL4 handbook, I don't understand what the comment on the forum has to do with it and how it should be edited?

The question was about the program. What does the comment have to do with it? I do not understand

Vinin:

The question was about the programme. What does the comment have to do with it? I don't understand.
Please clarify at last, you are not understood, the request to edit (something) was a response to this comment https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145455/page983#1027491, followed by a reference to the MQL4 handbook, which you need to read in the handbook to edit according to the new requirements, write exactly what you need to do, it's not clear.

Alexandr24:
Finally make it clear, you are not understood, the request to edit (something) was a response to this comment https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145455/page983#1027491, followed by a link to the MQL4 handbook, what should be read in the handbook to edit according to the new requirements, write exactly what needs to be done, it's a bit confusing.
I didn't know people were forgetting their questions. They ask aboutmt4mm and then search for the unknown.

Vinin:
I didn't know people were forgetting their questions. They ask aboutmt4mm and then search for who knows what.
Is this some kind of trolling from the moderator? I remember asking about the program or its analogues. So I asked what was wrong in my question about the program that needs to be edited to meet the new requirements. Difficult to write specifically what to edit why this conspiracy? I guess there are no mediums here.