Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 918

danik:
А Вы уверены что есть смысл на каждом тике узнавать клоуз вчерашний? может лучше узнать, не поменялось ли значение, и только если поменялось, то вызывать ObjectSet и обрабатывает если он не справился?

It may not be on every bar, but the point doesn't change, it doesn't change the value of the previous day's bar close.

I cannot understand why

Rattnik:

I can't understand why

Maybe because you're not writing what you think you're writing? Or you didn't read about variable visibility at all?
Rattnik:

I write the following in the Indicator ( declaring "CloseLine" in OnInit() beforehand ) :

Hello, help please.

Looking for Low price extremum, from first bar to bar with maximum High price for the period from the 5th bar to the 20th.

Then I subtract these highs and compare with a 10 greater than or equal to.

The whole condition sounds like this:

The low of the first bar is approximately equal to the maximum high price for 20 bars from the 5th bar AND the distance from thehigh of the high for 20 bars to the extreme low must be greater than 10

looks like this:

if(MathAbs(iHigh(NULL,0,iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,i+5))-Low[i+1]) <= 3*Point&&          //ЭТО РАБОТАЕТ

MathAbs(iLow(NULL,0,iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,i+5),i+1))  //Ищу Low экстремум, от первого бара до бара с экстремум High, найденного 
                                                                                        //за период от 5-го бара до 20-го. 
           -iHigh(NULL,0,iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,i+5)))  >=  10*Point)            // вычитаю максимумы, получаю количество пунктов и сравниваю больше или равно 10. 
                                                                                       //А ЭТОГО, КАК БУДТО ВОВСЕ НЕТ

Please tell me how to write this condition correctly.

tatianati:

Hello, help please.

Looking for Low price extremum, from first bar to bar with maximum High price for the period from the 5th bar to the 20th.

Then I subtract these highs and compare with a 10 greater than or equal to.

The whole condition sounds like this:

The low of the first bar is roughly equal to the maximum High price for 20 bars from the 5th bar AND the distance from the high of 20 bars to the extreme low must be greater than 10

looks like this:

Please tell me how to write this condition correctly.

What a nightmare. Are you on drugs?

tara:

What a nightmare. Do you use drugs?

I don't, is it that bad?

What prevents you from writing 10 lines instead of 1, and print all the values in the log. then you will understand where you made a mistake.

int high = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,i+5); Print("high=",high);

and so on with all the elements. and when it works well, you can put it all in one line

in the iOS app, any betting has an error - Trading is disabled. From the same account on the desktop everything is fine. What is the reason and how can it be fixed?

Don't pass by. Translate MQL5 to MQL4.

Indicator purpose: To output SMA values in the amount (parameter to be set) of 2000pc on each bar in the history

Input: Number of SMA values - 2000pc

Output: Array[Bar no., no. SMA] = value of the SMA price

I have one dollar on my account)))

Files:
sma_greed.mqh  3 kb
top.mq5  3 kb

Good afternoon. Could you please tell me how to make it easier to check if there is an order at a given price. Just need to know if there is an order at a given price???? I'm sure many people have already done this....

Good afternoon!

Could you please tell me .

There is a five-digit integer, e.g. 34567

I need only the last two digits left of it. -67.

QUESTION

What function performs this operation?

Thank you.